AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    I'm so curious as to why not one human on earth has called them zombies? I mean, did they not have TV or Call of Duty before that shit happened?

Biters... Walkers... but never the simple "Zombies".
    call them "zombies" is too mainstream
    I'm from Czech Republic.

Comment

I'm so curious as to why not one human on earth has called them zombies? I mean, did they not have TV or Call of Duty before that shit happened?

Most likely the zombies media has never appeared in the context of the story. Which is why everybody is surprised as fuck when they first appeared
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Oh man I can"t wait for sunday. The anticipation is killing me!
        How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
        Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Robert Kirkman, the creator of Walking Dead, explained that comic book/tv show is set in different world, they did not have those games, therefore never heard about zombies or that term..
          So they just call them walkers I think in some episode, somebody said "zombies" or something.. In 1st season..

Comment

• im so excited for this sunday!

Comment

• Crazy episode! Not gonna lie it kinda broke my heart at the end....shit was saddd
              How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
              Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

• bout to watch that shit in a min...

Comment

• I knew he was gonna die.

Comment

• season finale will be crazy....director says it will leave people jaw-dropped....who do you think is gona die?

Comment

• It's becoming obvious now which show AMC is focusing on more...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        season finale will be crazy....director says it will leave people jaw-dropped....who do you think is gona die?
                        The only jaw-dropping death I could possibly think of right now is Daryl's. But that'd be a suicide move for the show, since he's the most popular character. Rick probably won't die till this show ends, he's the fucking main man.
                        Maybe they'll finally kill off Glenn
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          It's becoming obvious now which show AMC is focusing on more...
                          Clearly....

Comment

Working...
                          X