This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    but you said it yourself, you are part of the community, its not like everybody is -repping you, you still have a few stars which means you are part of it, just one man doesn't accept you or whatever he thinks. just ignore it, he will get bored.
    aight man i just been having a crazy busy week been working afterschool to 1:30 every night i go on here to chill out and instead im getting de-repped for nothing it just annoyed me im over it now though.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      aight man i just been having a crazy busy week been working afterschool to 1:30 every night i go on here to chill out and instead im getting de-repped for nothing it just annoyed me im over it now though.
      Tomorrow's Friday my dude get a bottle of whiskey and chill lol.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

i see you loosing star for star
        but tbh its your folt
        and this is the internet, nobody in here knows you personally, they can't tell you "you're bad" or something like this, if you start catching feeling at this its too late for you, no offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          i see you loosing star for star
          but tbh its your folt
          and this is the internet, nobody in here knows you personally, they can't tell you "you're bad" or something like this, if you start catching feeling at this its too late for you, no offense.

hahaha oh well man who cares yo im kicking it living life working doesnt matter no more

#FREEVELVET

Comment

hahaha oh well man who cares yo im kicking it living life working doesnt matter no more
            alright then

Comment

You're taking internet way too serious......

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                You're taking internet way too serious......
                i take everything that i do seriously dawg its just my nature i can chill though

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO struggle artists can be funny at times but this guy is a new breed of struggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJ8GsJRXcc
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl5QvguNKQk

he actually reps YMCMB and pretends his apart of the label shouting out YMCMB and pretending he has a vevo and people gives
                af about his music.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  selling my whip. getting a older jeep instead, gotta get something that'll fit my rottweiler.
                  our rottweiler died yesterday

Comment

• Went skiing for the first time this winter 2 days ago. It was awesome. Weather and everything was perfect and a lot of snow also

Comment

• Can't even front, Tez got a nigga excited 4 dat CV single doe..

Comment

• Milk is an extremely underrated drink
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                          Milk is an extremely underrated drink
                          my brother basically lives from that, he almost eats nothing the whole day, and just drinks cacao after cacao lol

Comment

Working...
                          X