• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is messed up.

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• COULD WHOEVER KEEPS DE-REPPING ME GTFO

foreeal it was funny the first a hundred times now its annoying as fck if you have a problem with me message me and quit being a pussy.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        COULD WHOEVER KEEPS DE-REPPING ME GTFO

foreeal it was funny the first a hundred times now its annoying as fck if you have a problem with me message me and quit being a pussy.
        If you get annoyed they'll keep doing it lol. I want a gold star too bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
          If you get annoyed they'll keep doing it lol. I want a gold star too bruh.
          i dont care about the gold star man im just not doing anything wrong i dont see why someone would fill there empty lives by constantly de-repping me its getting annnoying as f

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i dont care about the gold star man im just not doing anything wrong i dont see why someone would fill there empty lives by constantly de-repping me its getting annnoying as f
            Lmao but why do you get so annoyed tho you call other peoples lives empty while you're over here crying about your rep.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              Lmao but why do you get so annoyed tho you call other peoples lives empty while you're over here crying about your rep.
              i feel you man and i was expecting this comment to come at me its just annoying because im apart of this community and im being treated unfairly it has no effect on the value of my actual life but when my reputation in this community is being jeopardized its kind of like when you know someone was talking shit about you but they dont say nothing to you its just rude and annoying dig?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• selling my whip. getting a older jeep instead, gotta get something that'll fit my rottweiler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  selling my whip. getting a older jeep instead, gotta get something that'll fit my rottweiler.
                  u the one with the orange lambo?

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    u the one with the orange lambo?
                    yeah if Lambo is what you wanna call it

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      yeah if Lambo is what you wanna call it
                      dang but u gotta sell a nice car just for a dog tho?

Comment

i feel you man and i was expecting this comment to come at me its just annoying because im apart of this community and im being treated unfairly it has no effect on the value of my actual life but when my reputation in this community is being jeopardized its kind of like when you know someone was talking shit about you but they dont say nothing to you its just rude and annoying dig?

Comment

but you said it yourself, you are part of the community, its not like everybody is -repping you, you still have a few stars which means you are part of it, just one man doesn't accept you or whatever he thinks. just ignore it, he will get bored.

Comment

Working...
                          X