X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
    Hi josh
    If you keep exposing me I won't be able to make you laugh . You might not find my trolling funny but I find it hilarious sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
      Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      jb is a gangsta tho, he don't try
      Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      oh god
      Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      can we plz ban this dumbass
      oh shit, wtf did i write yesterday?
      i will never go on lwhq again when i'm high af
      to clear some things:
      1. i'm not racist
      2. i think what i wanted to say is that when i think of jb i still think about that 17 year old guy who cares about his image. thats why he doesn't fit to the pic to me.
      y'all get me now?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        oh shit, wtf did i write yesterday?
        i will never go on lwhq again when i'm high af
        to clear some things:
        1. i'm not racist
        2. i think what i wanted to say is that when i think of jb i still think about that 17 year old guy who cares about his image. thats why he doesn't fit to the pic to me.
        y'all get me now?

i dont know why but i honestly do not believe you when you say you get 'high' or 'drunk' i think its just an excuse and a way for you to feel like your 'cool'

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          i dont know why but i honestly do not believe you when you say you get 'high' or 'drunk' i think its just an excuse and a way for you to feel like your 'cool'
          lol i don't need any attention in the internet, idgaf if you believe me or not, idgaf what anyone in the internet thinks about be and if anyone thinks i'm cool or not.

Comment

lol i don't need any attention in the internet, idgaf if you believe me or not, idgaf what anyone in the internet thinks about be and if anyone thinks i'm cool or not.

mmm okay

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by aceKAYswag View Post
              If you keep exposing me I won't be able to make you laugh . You might not find my trolling funny but I find it hilarious sometimes.
              then do a better job at trolling u son of a crackwhore

Comment

if you dont give a fuck, then why do you come back and be like "oh shit im sorry i was high im not racist"
                clearly means you give a fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                  What do you think Hell is like?
                  You and kidcomet going at it on front of everyone. When I get to heaven I'm killing both your asses. How's that for no sin in heaven?
                  .................... ....................

Comment

What do you think Hell is like?

Okay think of the most isolated prison in the world, where the worlds worst criminals is
                    where your in a small cell for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and you get fed through a little tiny trap door in the wall,

That person, still has a chance with God, he can still pray, God will still hear him, and he cant still be comforted by God's peace

In hell, you wont have that

Hell is eternal seperation from God, when your soul leaves your body, unless your saved by the blood of Jesus, then God cannot let you into his Kingdom, because you didn't believe there was a God in the first place, and didnt have faith , God has to be fair, God is a loving parent, who is also strict but is merciful to his children

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      Okay think of the most isolated prison in the world, where the worlds worst criminals is
                      where your in a small cell for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and you get fed through a little tiny trap door in the wall,

That person, still has a chance with God, he can still pray, God will still hear him, and he cant still be comforted by God's peace

In hell, you wont have that

Hell is eternal seperation from God, when your soul leaves your body, unless your saved by the blood of Jesus, then God cannot let you into his Kingdom, because you didn't believe there was a God in the first place, and didnt have faith , God has to be fair, God is a loving parent, who is also strict but is merciful to his children
                      This is why Christianity is disgusting. People knowingly and willingly pray to a God that might just end up torturing them forever. I wish I can go in to the future. Well, funny story. Another time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      then do a better job at trolling u son of a crackwhore
                      I already put you in the dirt you even gave me a negative rep cuz you were crying after I dissed your loser life can you fuck off already don't you have some masturbating to do you pussy less virgin.
                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

I already put you in the dirt you even gave me a negative rep cuz you were crying after I dissed your loser life can you fuck off already don't you have some masturbating to do you pussy less virgin.
                        wen did u put me in the dirt?

and i can't give u neg rep cuz i aint a weezy vet so thats another L for u

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          wen did u put me in the dirt?

and i can't give u neg rep cuz i aint a weezy vet so thats another L for u
                          Damn 15,000 posts of you not having any life and you're not a vet yet.
                          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X