This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @KidComet

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      fuck all, think im lyin' verse is best verse this year from any rapper, im hooked to this shit, lmao

dat flow, voice.. dayum
      Maybe

Comment

• Weezy Wednesdays sucked this week

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          Noooooooooooooope, I Got off Too Late My G........... Im Going Sunday With This Chick To See Usher Tho
          I like your tactics ,good luck w that

Comment

• bwa... bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              fuck all, think im lyin' verse is best verse this year from any rapper, im hooked to this shit, lmao

dat flow, voice.. dayum

that verse is pretty damn sick im not a big fan of the start though when its like 'bitch bitch' always gets on my nerves but after that he shredded no doubt.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I'M A BULLY IN REAL LIFE?!?! me and my friends we pick on this one kid name tj all the time we make jokes on him and talk about him every day and one time i made fun of him cuz i stole his ipod in front of the 8th grade in front of the whole class while he was in the bathroom and when he came back he started crying talking about i miss my Tunes xD and everyone laughed and one time he had this huge ass backpack on walking around one day to his class and i snuck behind him and pushed him down to the floor and pretended i was gunna kick him xD and everyone laughed and one time he was sitting at the gym minding his own business reading a book or something called r.l. stine and i was sittin far away flashing a laser light on him getting him distracted and throwing paper bullets at him hittin his face, i was launchin them hoes and then after that when he went outside the gym area he said what's up to me i got in his face and called him a faggot and my friend he was standing behind him holding a chair ready to hit him and he got scared and i told him he better be glad his mom was there and then after that later on that day i met him again at the basketball court and in the middle of the game while we was playin i bounced the basketball off his head and everyone laughed and then after that someone fouled me and made me double dribble so i threw the ball at him and made him go get it HOW DO I STOP BULLYING PEOPLE!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  I'M A BULLY IN REAL LIFE?!?! me and my friends we pick on this one kid name tj all the time we make jokes on him and talk about him every day and one time i made fun of him cuz i stole his ipod in front of the 8th grade in front of the whole class while he was in the bathroom and when he came back he started crying talking about i miss my Tunes xD and everyone laughed and one time he had this huge ass backpack on walking around one day to his class and i snuck behind him and pushed him down to the floor and pretended i was gunna kick him xD and everyone laughed and one time he was sitting at the gym minding his own business reading a book or something called r.l. stine and i was sittin far away flashing a laser light on him getting him distracted and throwing paper bullets at him hittin his face, i was launchin them hoes and then after that when he went outside the gym area he said what's up to me i got in his face and called him a faggot and my friend he was standing behind him holding a chair ready to hit him and he got scared and i told him he better be glad his mom was there and then after that later on that day i met him again at the basketball court and in the middle of the game while we was playin i bounced the basketball off his head and everyone laughed and then after that someone fouled me and made me double dribble so i threw the ball at him and made him go get it HOW DO I STOP BULLYING PEOPLE!?!?

If i saw any of this shit happen in real life id lay you and your friends out fucking hate bullys

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    If i saw any of this shit happen in real life id lay you and your friends out fucking hate bullys
                    HOLY shit lmaooo but that's what's up though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      HOLY shit lmaooo but that's what's up though.
                      That's the only way you'll stop i can't tell if your joking round but yeah the only way a person will stop bullying is if they get bullied themselves.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        That's the only way you'll stop i can't tell if your joking round but yeah the only way a person will stop bullying is if they get bullied themselves.
                        DANG.. lmao oh smh. and NO NO NO this is completely not serious none of this happened to anyone i just wish i would've made that post a thread tho cuz that would be a dope question to ask people

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Maybe
                          For me, no doubt bruh.. I can't stop listening, reminds me of those goat mixtape days..

Comment

Working...
                          X