This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
    Smh young thug really penetrating these kids' minds man, in more ways than one;proof, this forum. Everyone calling everyone hubby and shit.People talk more about him on here than they talk about wayne. Forums getting intolerably boring and i hardly even come on here, wayne needs to drop the tape with some interesting new ventures or something, hopefully it would resuscitate it.
    Forums would be more interesting if lurking members started to post more. People who contribute to threads are about 20 of those 60 or 70 that read it.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Smh young thug really penetrating these kids' minds man, in more ways than one;proof, this forum. Everyone calling everyone hubby and shit.People talk more about him on here than they talk about wayne. Forums getting intolerably boring and i hardly even come on here, wayne needs to drop the tape with some interesting new ventures or something, hopefully it would resuscitate it.
      young thug is the new wayne man , now that wayne's gon retire , the forum's gonna be renamed into
      youngthughq.com !

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Forums would be more interesting if lurking members started to post more. People who contribute to threads are about 20 of those 60 or 70 that read it.
        I think there's more than that lurking, that's the weird thing about posting. It feels like you're just talking to the people you know but really there's a ton of people watching.
        None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
          I think there's more than that lurking, that's the weird thing about posting. It feels like you're just talking to the people you know but really there's a ton of people watching.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            I agree with you ,and disagree with you at the same time, maybe the '30-40%' of people that read posts/thread and dont comment is because what they read is so irrelevant and unnecessary to them and dont want feel the need to.I only post when i feel i want to... a couple years back i remember the forums were great on every aspect, obv a lot of people that were active then arent now and times do change, but imo the bottom line is ,the direction the forums are goin in rn are unlike the way theyve been for the past few years, i aint tryna offend anyone ,i cba,i dont have the energy to have such a useless convo but with wayne SO quiet rn and everyone on thuggas dick i guess the forum kids are more active making it abit boring....just my personal opinion at the end of the day.

Comment

I agree with you ,and disagree with you at the same time, maybe the '30-40%' of people that read posts/thread and dont comment is because what they read is so irrelevant and unnecessary to them and dont want feel the need to.I only post when i feel i want to... a couple years back i remember the forums were great on every aspect, obv a lot of people that were active then arent now and times do change, but imo the bottom line is ,the direction the forums are goin in rn are unlike the way theyve been for the past few years, i aint tryna offend anyone ,i cba,i dont have the energy to have such a useless convo but with wayne SO quiet rn and everyone on thuggas dick i guess the forum kids are more active making it abit boring....just my personal opinion at the end of the day.
              chill, s4tw2 comes out tuesday. everyone will be back on wayne dick then

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                chill, s4tw2 comes out tuesday. everyone will be back on wayne dick then
                LOOOL ahahah as soon as i posted this i saw the update minor... hopefully wayne shits on a thugga track.

Comment

LOOOL ahahah as soon as i posted this i saw the update minor... hopefully wayne shits on a thugga track.
                  i am sure you will get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    why poor tyga?
                    He's releasing same week as lupe and Joey isn't he?

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                    What I found crazy was when you go on the lilwaynehq blog, there's always hundreds or thousands of comments on the stories..

Why don't they come in here and discuss it like that?

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                        what makes you search for all of this on youtube?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          what makes you search for all of this on youtube?
                          It was on the front page I think when I posted it.

I'm just online a lot too it's been lots of my life you dig. It's whatever. I heard this on Music Choice, really good stuff m8. That sound is just.. 10/10 would smash music.

Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 01-18-2015, 03:13 AM.
                          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X