This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    An excellent observation you have made! I see you have seen a lot of my statements on this forum and thus generated the conclusion that I am crazy enough to think that I , myself , can change the wrong in the world. I am aware that this change of world is impossible, with divine power, however, I do digress with you when you stated I am under a misconception. No misconception is over me. For stating that you have helped people today, you are left with the burden of proof. You will need to provide proof of what you said. This is the internet and people can easily hide behind lies. I have no reason to be in disbelief however. You are free from the burden. I have not physically helped anyone today except for mother dearest. But I do have goals and dreams that I work towards daily to help out a bigger community of people. The only thing stopping me is a little bit of capital as of now, but that problem should be solved shortly.
    I have always believed that succeeding in changing a few peoples lives is better than trying to change everyone's lives and failing, and most people who only look at the big picture end up failing.

however if no one ever dreamed big then nothing big would ever be accomplished. I hope honestly you do succeed in making a positive impact on the world, someone sure needs to.
    None

Comment

• Yea, tell da doctor step aside please
      Dr. carter gasoline in your ivs
      Strong dry weed
      Make my eyes bleed
      Strong arm wrap
      I rock an iron sleeve

Honestly them bars are legendary the whole No ceilings is up there with the best mix tapes of all time tbh,but his flow is just something else the 'outsanding' track really doesnt lie, waynes peak was better than most rappers' peak tbh , everything fell in line in those years that just made wayne shine 100% the fact that we prob havnt even heard his best shit makes his legacy forever more legendary

Comment

• Patriots/Colts game is a blowout.

Comment

• I love this part of the interview lol. Baby threatened Jay-Z about signing Wayne!

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            I love this part of the interview lol. Baby threatened Jay-Z about signing Wayne!

vry early m8

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              I love this part of the interview lol. Baby threatened Jay-Z about signing Wayne!

That's a really good interview actually, Jay went in

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                That's a really good interview actually, Jay went in
                Charlamagne at 15:54 lmaoo, "they don't think you're human."
                המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                  Honestly them bars are legendary the whole No ceilings is up there with the best mix tapes of all time tbh,but his flow is just something else the 'outsanding' track really doesnt lie, waynes peak was better than most rappers' peak tbh , everything fell in line in those years that just made wayne shine 100% the fact that we prob havnt even heard his best shit makes his legacy forever more legendary
                  no ceilings and dd3 are the best 2 mixtapes of all time period friend

Comment

• .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                      Not really funny tbh. That could easily kill the driver

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      It's people out there who ain't got a crumb to eat but your biggest problem is figuring out who to follow on twitter
                      Why should someone make themselves feel constantly sad and depressed over something that ain't got shit to do with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                        Why should someone make themselves feel constantly sad and depressed over something that ain't got shit to do with them?
                        he won't respond back

Comment

• ed sheeran goat

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
                          X