This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    What I mean is wouldn't a label like atlanic be able to promote more than just one of their artists?
    Who knows fam I hear alot of stories of the label of they pay attention to the one poppin the most.... It's stories I be hearing idk if it's true

Comment

• has uzi actually quit or was he just in his feelings??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        has uzi actually quit or was he just in his feelings??

Comment

• I'm so thankful of this new job I have pay really good too lol @ people saying u need to go to college to make good money..... Fuck college

Comment

• What's up with these VP heads of company 1 hes real German but he doesn't understand ideas and thoughts it's either his way or what we drive in the highway.. interstate

Zalinsky: "I make car parts for the American working man, because that's what I am, and that's who I care about." Tommy: ... You see, back in Sandusky, Ohio, there are three-hundred American workers at Callahan Auto; we make the best parts money can buy.

Man I miss my dad, love you glad I got to speak you that!!!!!! I know cause we both cried!!! That's real!

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              got a fake ass
              just now saw this
              shit looks ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                just now saw this
                shit looks ridiculous
                You men or females lots of females main these two dont have much manners for people women or men wonder what Germany would say about Hitler and his ideaology... now that's fake news! Because you get divided a wall or free people USA and the world! ]
                ]plz grow a real art of testicles!, cause I'm a one shot point on with my pussy! Ice cube christ tucker smokeie. Where d bone niggA still riding his bike when will learn his abcs

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                  You men or females lots of females main these two dont have much manners for people women or men wonder what Germany would say about Hitler and his ideaology... now that's fake news! Because you get divided a wall or free people USA and the world! ]
                  ]plz grow a real art of testicles!, cause I'm a one shot point on with my pussy! Ice cube christ tucker smokeie. Where d bone niggA still riding his bike when will learn his abcs
                  do you sometimes have mental spasms while typing your shit?

Comment

• Now couldn't get a nut in on saving my nut balls for my cousin. He have bad semiens understand sir

Ok the answer testcile cancer that's REAL

Comment

• Congratz to the Rams

Comment

• Post a reply to the thread: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Thanks too
                        This site is also good

Comment

• since when was this is the entertainment section as well?

Comment

Working...
                          X