This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    But its the baby voice that you were talking about.
    before Carti aswell.

So Wayne copied the literal future.
    Reach...... Not baby voice at all just stretching out vocals which was futures thing during that time

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      Reach...... Not baby voice at all just stretching out vocals which was futures thing during that time
      you clearly need to relisten cause if you think Post Malone did the baby voice then this definently is aswell.
      Just way more obvious.
      you'd 100% say he is using a baby voice if it would fit your narrative.

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        you clearly need to relisten cause if you think Post Malone did the baby voice then this definently is aswell.
        Just way more obvious.
        you'd 100% say he is using a baby voice if it would fit your narrative.
        Why you going so hard to deny cartis influence on the culture rn theres no narrative its pure fact that wayne influenced > chief keef> carti who is setting a precedent rn heaps of artists both in rap ajd other genres are using baby voice in they records after carti was going continuously viral with UNRLD leaks all over socials wayne and mack whoever definitely have scented that wayne already was imitating thug in past on a few records its not out of the realm of possibility for him to now also be imitating carti + his clones

- - - Updated - - -

Listened to changed it again no where near baby voice

Search Rockstar Made and then listen to Thug Life if u denying theres influence there then u wildin

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          Welcome back g  how�s life? You still listening to Wayne or not as much?
          Sorry mate I didn't see this.

Been good, life you know . How's things been with you? Not really, to be honest. I still check in and listen to everything but I still find myself replaying the prime year content!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            There is no way Kyle Rittenhouse would be found not guilty if he was not white
            Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            forreal, dude traveled to a BLM protest in another state, with a illegal automatic weapon and gloves (to avoid leaving fingerprints)

he was obviously there to kill people and not get caught

imagine if a black dude did that at a proud boys rally, they would call him a terrorist.
            No offense, you're completely wrong. This is what happens when you get news from social media or the legacy press and don't learn yourself. You'd do yourself a great favor to actually watch the trial itself and understand why he was innocent.

1. He didn't travel across state lines. He was already in Kenosha, where he worked and has family residing there.

2. The gun was not illegal. It's incredible to me people still repeat this lie even after the trial. There is a reason the gun charge was thrown out from the judge.

3. In America, if you are assaulted and getting beat over the the head by skate board you have the right to defend yourself. Literally 100% of the footage is on the internet. He did not just show up and randomly start shooting.

4. You're comment about he was literally there to shoot people and not get caught, for lack of a better term, is incredibly fucking stupid. He literally walked to the police after the shooting and told them what happened and literally drove himself to the police station.

Please take the time and read this honest and fair article to further understand.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the...le-rittenhouse

And just for fun here is some hilarious clips of CNN panicking over lawsuits and trying to correct their disinformation after the trial due to the lawsuits coming, and then a great clip of why the trial should have literally never happened in the first place if it weren't for politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              No offense, you're completely wrong. This is what happens when you get news from social media or the legacy press and don't learn yourself. You'd do yourself a great favor to actually watch the trial itself and understand why he was innocent.

1. He didn't travel across state lines. He was already in Kenosha, where he worked and has family residing there.

2. The gun was not illegal. It's incredible to me people still repeat this lie even after the trial. There is a reason the gun charge was thrown out from the judge.

3. In America, if you are assaulted and getting beat over the the head by skate board you have the right to defend yourself. Literally 100% of the footage is on the internet. He did not just show up and randomly start shooting.

4. You're comment about he was literally there to shoot people and not get caught, for lack of a better term, is incredibly fucking stupid. He literally walked to the police after the shooting and told them what happened and literally drove himself to the police station.

Please take the time and read this honest and fair article to further understand.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the...le-rittenhouse

And just for fun here is some hilarious clips of CNN panicking over lawsuits and trying to correct their disinformation after the trial due to the lawsuits coming, and then a great clip of why the trial should have literally never happened in the first place if it weren't for politics.

Truly hilarious that a someone shows up to protect businesses, gets attacked by 3 WHITE people(including a convicted child rapist, rot in hell), defends himself, and it's turned into a race issue to get everyone riled up.

Please, please, please do better. You do not need to comment on things that go over your head just because you see it being talked about on social media.
              Hey i'm not saying you're wrong, you probaly right. I quickly read up on this case after seeing Shake's post and most likely got it wrong.
              I've been ignoring this case, until I did a quick google search and got my info from ABC news and some Norwegian news site.

I might have been misinformed. But I don't give a shit about this case honestly, so i'm gonna stay neutral then and not argue.

But please don't assume that I got this off social media, while you quote links from fucking twitter

I quit instagram in 2018, I haven't been on facebook for months. I get my news from Reuters, BBC and Aljazeera, by going to their websites. And they might not be the best, but they're way more reliable than twitter.

Please don't call me a social media user, when I don't ever mindlessly scroll any apps. FYI I don't ever read CNN, they lie about plenty, just recently about Joe Rogan.

and that Bari Weiss website... i'm not hating, but looking through it. I see articles with opinions, quoting twitter posts as their sources. That's not a legitimate source at all.

Twitter is one of the best places for misinformation to flourish, I'm just saying. You don't need to assume that everyone is a social media addict, okay?

Seems like you need to log off Twitter.
              Last edited by WeezyFan; 12-03-2021, 03:38 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                Hey i'm not saying you're wrong, you probaly right. I quickly read up on this case after seeing Shake's post and most likely got it wrong.
                I've been ignoring this case, until I did a quick google search and got my info from ABC news and some Norwegian news site.

I might have been misinformed. But I don't give a shit about this case honestly, so i'm gonna stay neutral then and not argue.

But please don't assume that I got this off social media, while you quote links from fucking twitter

I quit instagram in 2018, I haven't been on facebook for months. I get my news from Reuters, BBC and Aljazeera, by going to their websites. And they might not be the best, but they're way more reliable than twitter.

Please don't call me a social media user, when I don't ever mindlessly scroll any apps. FYI I don't ever read CNN, they lie about plenty, just recently about Joe Rogan.

and that Bari Weiss website... i'm not hating, but looking through it. I see articles with opinions, quoting twitter posts as their sources. That's not a legitimate source at all.

Twitter is one of the best places for misinformation to flourish, I'm just saying. You don't need to assume that everyone is a social media addict, okay?

Seems like you need to log off Twitter.
                I saw so many retarded trump supporters retweeting false info during the Biden election and then they claim “qUiT wAtcHiNg CNN itS FaKe NeWs”

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                  I saw so many retarded trump supporters retweeting false info during the Biden election and then they claim “qUiT wAtcHiNg CNN itS FaKe NeWs”
                  It's a fucking shit show forreal at this point most american news spread misinformation on both sides, it's like tribalism...

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    I get my news from BBC
                    is that wat u r into brah

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      is that wat u r into brah
                      u already know playboi

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        Sorry mate I didn't see this.

Been good, life you know . How's things been with you? Not really, to be honest. I still check in and listen to everything but I still find myself replaying the prime year content!!
                        you dont like the features this year??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                          What is this?
                          A Bit of Fry & Laurie

Comment

Working...
                          X