X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
    In your opinion.
    Do we have to start this again. I'll bring proof out. Critics, Awards and Sales.

Comment

Kanye is a shit rapper, the only reason I like some of his music is because of it's substance. Compared to Wayne as a rapper Kanye is TRASH.

in 09/08 I didn't see anyone on Kanye's sack, but now that he's dropped an album and gotten some attention for being a douche every one loves him.

C2/LFLS/D2/DD3 >> Kanye's discog.

Ya heard me?

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        Do we have to start this again. I'll bring proof out. Critics, Awards and Sales.
        I'm not trying to start an argument. All I'm saying is, I don't care what critics, awards, and their sales say. I don't like Eminem nor Kanye. Em says and does the same crap in all his songs. One can argue Wayne does the same thing. Thats fine, but I prefer to listen to Wayne, and not someone screaming on a song.

As far as Kanye, MBDTF IN MY OPINON was garbage. If I had to pick, I'd much rather listen to 808s over that. I just can't listen to it. At all. I don't even know what genre I'd put it in.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          Kanye is a shit rapper, the only reason I like some of his music is because of substance.

in 09/08 I didn't see anyone on Kanye's sack, but now that he's dropped an album and gotten some attention for being a douche every one loves him.

What the fuck.
          Kanye has fucking got talent pouring out of every level. He is awesome. He produces and raps. He is lyrically top 5 in the game. Also, of course people are going to be harping on about him, he's recently released an album. When Nas puts his new album out, I'll be saying how good he is. Whats the point in saying that now when Nas isn't relevant.

@Ericq fair enough, but if you don't care about Critics, Sales or Awards, what do you care about.

Comment

Critics for the most part are stans, Awards & Sales doesn't indicate nor determine if a artist is good or not.

6'7 is doing good and that's all that matters, It's not intended for a nationwide smash hit, Wayne will drop that single when the time is right, 6'7 was release as a street single to get the true fans hyped for C4 and that's exactly what is happening right now. Your always comparing anything Wayne puts out to Eminem, hop off the nut sack?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Franknstein, I don't know if you were sarcastic or shit but what I meant was that you make your opinion look like it's a fact, which it is not.

And about Eminem: I really was a huge fan of him, period. I kind of liked him more than Wayne but since Not Afraid dropped all I do is hate him. Recovery is one of the worst rap albums in history for me. So you can't say Em's better in general if YOU think so. Recovery is for wannabe emo kids that hate their parents and get errections from all the hate and bad words. In my opinion it's pathetic what Em does atm, but yeh...
              Last edited by RiCH HOMiE QUiL; 01-15-2011, 10:55 PM.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

What the fuck.
                Kanye has fucking got talent pouring out of every level. He is awesome. He produces and raps. He is lyrically top 5 in the game. Also, of course people are going to be harping on about him, he's recently released an album. When Nas puts his new album out, I'll be saying how good he is. Whats the point in saying that now when Nas isn't relevant.
                Wayne is a wayyyyyyy better rapper then Kanye.

And his latest single H.A.M, Jay fucking raped him.

Com'on son.

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                  Critics for the most part are stans, Awards & Sales doesn't indicate nor determine if a artist is good or not.

6'7 is doing good and that's all that matters, It's not intended for a nationwide smash hit, Wayne will drop that single when the time is right, 6'7 was release as a street single to get the true fans hyped for C4 and that's exactly what is happening right now. Your always comparing anything Wayne puts out to Eminem, hop off the nut sack?
                  Anger won't solve anything. You all know what I said was relevant. Fine not Eminem than Kanye if not Kanye than Jay Z.
                  Originally posted by Quil View Post
                  Franknstein, I don't know if you were sarcastic or shit but what I meant was that you make your opinion look like it's a fact, which it is not.
                  How do I do that mate?
                  Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                  Wayne is a wayyyyyyy better rapper then Kanye.

And his latest single H.A.M, Jay fucking raped him.

Com'on son.
                  No, yeah Jay Z raped him but on Drop the World Eminem raped Wayne. I can keep on going mate.

Comment

Anger won't solve anything. You all know what I said was relevant. Fine not Eminem than Kanye if not Kanye than Jay Z.
                    Wayne's mixtapes > Kanye's discog.

#realtalk

No, yeah Jay Z raped him but on Drop the World Eminem raped Wayne. I can keep on going mate.
                    Lol.

Wayne shat all over Em in Drop the World.

Comment

@Ericq fair enough, but if you don't care about Critics, Sales or Awards, what do you care about.
                      What do I care about? Well, it's like this. To you, 6 Foot 7 Foot isn't good, and doesn't meet your standards for CIV. For me, it does. What it comes down to, is if that artist is putting out great music that I like. Eminem & Kanye don't do that for me.

Comment

How do I do that mate?

Read my edit, too. It's just because you say that it is like that and no one can deny it and shit. You are pretty alone with your opinion and you still say it just gets denied.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

The whole "whos better" discussion is just opinions. Therefore itll never be solved.

#JustSayin

Comment

Working...
                          X