X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
    The whole "whos better" discussion is just opinions. Therefore itll never be solved.

#JustSayin
    Yes exactly, but thinking your own opinion is the only one and should count for everybody is bullshit!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Anger won't solve anything. You all know what I said was relevant. Fine not Eminem than Kanye if not Kanye than Jay Z.
      How do I do that mate?

No, yeah Jay Z raped him but on Drop the World Eminem raped Wayne. I can keep on going mate.
      I'm never angry when im blazing...
      Back to your response...

Okay cool? T.I raped Em on touchdown, J Cole raped Jay-Z on a star is born, what does that prove that you can out rap someone on a track? you want a cookie?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
        What do I care about? Well, it's like this. To you, 6 Foot 7 Foot isn't good, and doesn't meet your standards for CIV. For me, it does. What it comes down to, is if that artist is putting out great music that I like. Eminem & Kanye don't do that for me.
        That still hasn't told me. You basically stated that you like the music you listen too. Its about accepting somethings better. I suppost Manchester but I know Barcalona are a better team. Based on fact. They beat us in a final (Em killed wayne on Drop the World). They became world champions (Em and Kanye releasing critically acclaimed albums). Its a rough analogy but it works somehow.

Comment

That still hasn't told me. You basically stated that you like the music you listen too. Its about accepting somethings better. I suppost Manchester but I know Barcalona are a better team. Based on fact. They beat us in a final (Em killed wayne on Drop the World). They became world champions (Em and Kanye releasing critically acclaimed albums). Its a rough analogy but it works somehow.
          Your explanation of how facts work is waaaaaaay weird.

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
            I'm never angry when im blazing...
            Back to your response...

Okay cool? T.I raped Em on touchdown, J Cole raped Jay-Z on a star is born, what does that prove that you can out rap someone on a track? you want a cookie?
            It proves that the other rapper can't keep up on their own track.
            Originally posted by Quil View Post
            Read my edit, too. It's just because you say that it is like that and no one can deny it and shit. You are pretty alone with your opinion and you still say it just gets denied.
            Your edit just says how much you hate the new Eminem, it has nothing to do with my opinion sounding like a fact issue. To answer that, my opinions are based on facts thats why I stick to them. I can usually back my opinions with facts. Unlike others...

Comment

It's all opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                Wayne's mixtapes > Kanye's discog.

#realtalk
                Lol I love all of Waynes mixtapes but no way

Comment

Your explanation of how facts work is waaaaaaay weird.
                  Yeah, I know. But use your brains, its not too hard to work out.

Comment

Your edit just says how much you hate the new Eminem, it has nothing to do with my opinion sounding like a fact issue. To answer that, my opinions are based on facts thats why I stick to them. I can usually back my opinions with facts. Unlike others...
                    You are obviously not getting what I mean and I'm way to tired right now to explain it again(4am)

Im off for bed. Good Night ya'll and Franknstein: Im not trying to have beef with you, it's all cool. I respect opinions. Unlike others

EDIT: I do understand what you are saying but it doesn't work out like that for me. Let's just leave it at that.

Comment

But that doesn't proves your better, it just proves you where more devoted in that track. You fail sir.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

You are obviously not getting what I mean and I'm way to tired right now to explain it again(4am)

Im off for bed. Good Night ya'll and Franknstein: Im not trying to have beef with you, it's all cool. I respect opinions. Unlike others
                        Go ahead beef with me, I'll beat you too. I don't get what your saying anyways. Interfering kid. Also isn't it great I'm back. Some intelligent conversation.

Comment

Fuck I have a headache.

Comment

Working...
                          X