Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
    Fuck I have a headache.
    Lol why, can't keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Go ahead beef with me, I'll beat you too. I don't get what your saying anyways. Interfering kid. Also isn't it great I'm back. Some intelligent conversation.
      what the fuck? i just said I'm cool with you and you start getting cocky? I just thought that you thought I was insulting you or some shit and I just wanted to make clear that I don't? seriously, what the fuck.

EDIT: I now see why you like Em LOL
      Btw, it's pretty sad that you can't have just ONE conversation on here without someone going crazy

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Lol why, can't keep up.
        Yes, I can keep up, your ignorance is tolerable, It's just I just been studying all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
          what the fuck? i just said I'm cool with you and you start getting cocky? I just thought that you thought I was insulting you or some shit and I just wanted to make clear that I don't? seriously, what the fuck.

EDIT: I now see why you like Em LOL
          Shouldn't you be sleeping now. Lol your not the first person I beat nor will you be the last. Acting cocky nah it's The Way I Am. Damn right I'm a Em fan.

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          Yes, I can keep up, your ignorance is tolerable, It's just I just been studying all day.
          Thank goodness it's tolerable. I'd hate to be intolerable.

Comment

Shouldn't you be sleeping now. Lol your not the first person I beat nor will you be the last. Acting cocky nah it's The Way I Am. Damn right I'm a Em fan.
            It's okay, you don't have to tell me what I should be doing by now, "kid". And could you please explain me how you are beating me?

Comment

It's okay, you don't have to tell me what I should be doing by now, "kid". And could you please explain me how you are beating me?
              The fact that your making opinions with having a backing of any facts to verify your cause. Unlike me. Also I'm not going crazy, I'm just being me. And your the one who said your sleeping soon. Contradiction much.

Comment

Lol why, can't keep up.
                douche bag of the year award goes to...
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

The fact that your making opinions with having a backing of any facts to verify your cause. Unlike me. Also I'm not going crazy, I'm just being me. And your the one who said your sleeping soon. Contradiction much.
                  Wow, how does it feel to act clever? I didn't state any opinion that could be underlined with a fact. Or are you talking about what I said about Eminem? I just said I don't like him anymore. What would be a fact for that?

It must be cool to be different huh?

EDIT: I changed my opinion of going to bed, because I feel entertained right now.

Comment

Can't believe this weekend is almost over.
                    Last edited by YoungTune.; 01-15-2011, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Wow, how does it feel to act clever? I didn't state any opinion that could be underlined with a fact. Or are you talking about what I said about Eminem? I just said I don't like him anymore. What would be a fact for that?

It must be cool to be different huh?
                      You make no sense.You attacked me not my argument. Also I'm not different, after all I am a human being.
                      Originally posted by FlashyScn View Post
                      douche bag of the year award goes to...
                      Thank you for getting involved and adding relevant talk to the intelligent conversation.

Comment

notice how Franknstein doesn't have a comeback response towards me, that's how you shut him up. Since i posted this he now will respond with some idiotic type post to make it seem like he knows what hes talking about lol dude is a joke

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                          notice how Franknstein doesn't have a comeback response towards me, that's how you shut him up. Since i posted this he now will respond with some idiotic type post to make it seem like he knows what hes talking about lol dude is a joke
                          LOL inorite? It's like whatever you say he answers with some random "clever"sounding bullshit.

Franknstein: I like how you are now complaining about me attacking you when you just called me a kid.

Comment

Working...
                          X