X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
    notice how Franknstein doesn't have a comeback response towards me, that's how you shut him up. Since i posted this he now will respond with some idiotic type post to make it seem like he knows what hes talking about lol dude is a joke
    What the fuck did you post that made me shut up lol.
    Originally posted by Quil View Post
    LOL inorite? It's like whatever you say he answers with some random "clever"sounding bullshit.
    Lol it's clever to you but to other educated people it a normal manner to converse. Dude I didn't complain, I was taking a subtle shot at your lack of argument. Which was too subtle for you under developed mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post

Lol it's clever to you but to other educated people it a normal manner to converse.
      Oh my god. You are calling me uneducated and you can't even stay on topic. That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

You answered your own question.

Notice how you responded only to YT & Quil in the last couple of post, why didn't you respond to mine? btw don't answer with some bullshit "your post was dumb" it was more intelligent then you will ever be kid. Your just here for attention, i'm about to just foe you and ignore you and your ignorance.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
          Oh my god. You are calling me uneducated and you can't even stay on topic. That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
          This is the random thread it has no topic so you fail. Also I have every right to call you uneducated, you believe how I talk is 'clever'. Also what are you trying to say. That I get off topic or that I'm rude?

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
          You answered your own question.

Notice how you responded only to YT & Quil in the last couple of post, why didn't you respond to mine? btw don't answer with some bullshit "your post was dumb" it was more intelligent then you will ever be kid. Your just here for attention, i'm about to just foe you and ignore you and your ignorance.
          What the fuck did you say lol. Honest to god I haven't read what you said. So I can't comment.

Comment

Thank you for getting involved and adding relevant talk to the intelligent conversation.
            random topic thread; i will randomly talk shit.
            please shut your 9 year old mouth and gtfo.
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by FlashyScn View Post
              random topic thread; i will randomly talk shit.
              please shut your 9 year old mouth and gtfo.
              Immaturity is running rampant here. Anyways I'm going out we'll continue this tomorrow.

Comment

This is the random thread it has no topic so you fail. Also I have every right to call you uneducated, you believe how I talk is 'clever'. Also what are you trying to say. That I get off topic or that I'm rude?
                Cool story bro. It just gets even more pathetic. I don't catch feelings if you are calling me uneducated, because I know for a fact (hah) that I am educated. Also, I'm trying to say that you are an attention whore claiming to be clever. Never said you are clever. You just make it look like it hoping you don't seem to be a complete dumbass.

edit: ok the biggest fail just came. YOU want to say that YOU are mature? I didn't even expect that tbh

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

What the fuck did you say lol. Honest to god I haven't read what you said. So I can't comment.
                  You read every post in the last couple of pages so you obviously read my mine so gtfoh.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Bro Frank, i'm sorry. But why did you even return?

Comment

Lol this is just so randomly funny
                      Y'all making my day.

"I had someone tell me I fell off, ohh I needed that."

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                        Bro Frank, i'm sorry. But why did you even return?
                        This lmao

Comment

Finally buying DVD cases...I got like 4 of them spindle things full.

Comment

Working...
                          X