X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    I wonder how Sportz's found him.......

don't hate on google. that's how I found my apartment...
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Sportz mate you do realise yes I am probably above the rules. I follow them though, granted I "insulted" a user. That user is a complete joke and said he'd rape my mother, a joke or not that's not acceptable and instead of warning or infracting the user I decided my personal post would do the damage I wanted to be done.

I'm just sick of you being so ungrateful I've backed and saved and co-operated with you all the time and you've only ever been a bitch about everything, you report me often, tell me I'm bad at moderating and don't do this and that or aren't doing a good enough job here and there.

I'd just suggest you stop telling me what to do as I earned this position on this site through a lot of time and effort. I do this for YOU ALL FREE IN MY OWN TIME. I did not acquire nearly 7,000 moderation actions through doing nothing so please get off my back and leave my judgements alone. Keep yourself to yourself and you're so lucky me and Danny co-operated with your PMs because we had no obligation to. We did it out of kindness and morals.

So quit this pretentious attitude, it'll get you nowhere in the real world. Believe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Sportz mate you do realise yes I am probably above the rules. I follow them though, granted I "insulted" a user. That user is a complete joke and said he'd rape my mother, a joke or not that's not acceptable and instead of warning or infracting the user I decided my personal post would do the damage I wanted to be done.

I'm just sick of you being so ungrateful I've backed and saved and co-operated with you all the time and you've only ever been a bitch about everything, you report me often, tell me I'm bad at moderating and don't do this and that or aren't doing a good enough job here and there.

I'd just suggest you stop telling me what to do as I earned this position on this site through a lot of time and effort. I do this for YOU ALL FREE IN MY OWN TIME. I did not acquire nearly 7,000 moderation actions through doing nothing so please get off my back and leave my judgements alone. Keep yourself to yourself and you're so lucky me and Danny co-operated with your PMs because we had no obligation to we did it out of kindness and morals.

So quit this pretentious attitude, it'll get you nowhere in the real world. Believe me.
        real talk, same thing i would've wrote to sportz if i was a mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
          real talk, same thing i would've wrote to sportz if i was a mod.
          u sure u can write like dat?
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Damn, Apple is already coming out with a new OS...

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              u sure u can write like dat?
              prolly not

Comment

• WeezyFan, y u not postin yo C3 session?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                  WeezyFan, y u not postin yo C3 session?
                  Where?? link me and I'll do it..

if its a photo its talk about.. if its the mp3's then im gonna do it YMCMB soon.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Lol, this nigga Marc is a faggot.

Comment

• 2 Chainz's single is so "ear changing"
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• I Don't Like Remix playing on the radio! Shit is nuts! Need the MP3 to bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• "black diamonds... apartheid" 2 Chainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                          So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

Working...
                          X