This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    The lawsuit will as well. Danny will get information about it in the coming days if it has to come to that. I have already spoken to my family lawyer, Barry J. Hockfield, about this incident.
    If I get any fuckery from you with this site I will IP ban you from the server.

It's no one's fault about what happened with you except YOURSELF.

If you had been "real", then you wouldn't of been "exposed".

Now Wisheezy removed your personal info from the thread, and you are still being a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
      The way I spelt Louisiana has not shit to do with there legal system. Your a fucking faggot dog no one gives a fuck or wants to hear all these fucking stats Everytime you make a point.
      It has everything to do with your state's name. The Napoleonic Code had the official state name, �tat de Louisiane, written on it when it was first legislated. Nobody calls the state by that name anymore. I was poking fun at the fact that your state is the only one that doesn't follow English common law.

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      If I get any fuckery from you with this site I will IP ban you from the server.

It's no one's fault about what happened with you except YOURSELF.

If you had been "real", then you wouldn't of been "exposed".

Now Wisheezy removed your personal info from the thread, and you are still being a bitch.
      Remove the thread and put a word filter on my first name, my last name, and the combination of both. Please and thank you.

Comment

The lawsuit will as well. Danny will get information about it in the coming days if it has to come to that. I have already spoken to my family lawyer, Barry J. Hockfield, about this incident.
        This is straight up disgusting. you do know that you provided all the given information and tha_chronic just gathered that shit and showed what the truth is?

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

You violated the rules. I get warnings whenever I say that kind of thing to people. Are you above the rules?
          .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
            This is straight up disgusting. you do know that you provided all the given information and tha_chronic just gathered that shit and showed what the truth is?
            In vBulletin's Terms of Service there is a section where it says that information supplied during registration will not be publicized or used in any defamatory way.

Comment

It has everything to do with your state's name. The Napoleonic Code had the official state name, �tat de Louisiane, written on it when it was first legislated. Nobody calls the state by that name anymore. I was poking fun at the fact that your state is the only one that doesn't follow English common law.

Remove the thread and put a word filter on my first name, my last name, and the combination of both. Please and thank you.

Everybody knows your name now tho
              So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

• Where you live sportz

Comment

• Originally posted by True Lakers Fan View Post
                  Everybody knows your name now tho
                  I don't care if they know it or not. I don't want it to come up when you Google me.

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                  Where you live sportz
                  The state with the highest population density.

Comment

No, this is a PUBLIC forum.

Do not make me remove the edits Wisheezy made in that thread and put back your personal information.

You don't want to be threatening me with your lawyer.

Comment

what if somebody posts about the "New Yorker".
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• Have you ever had a job, done anything for yourself? Instead of trolling through the Internet making a false image of yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          No, this is a PUBLIC forum.

Do not make me remove the edits Wisheezy made in that thread and put back your personal information.

So don't be threatening me with your lawyer.

I'm not threatening you per say. Chronic has committed defamation - a tort in Switzerland, the United States, and your country. You are harboring this defamatory act. In other words, you are allowing something illegal to go on (then again, there are many illegal things on this website aren't there).

I ask again, please delete the thread and put a word filter on my first name, last name, and the combination of both together.

Comment

Working...
                          X