This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    was just wondering that... I hope this is the shit thats going through his head and thinking that he wants to get back to his shittt! Highly unlikely but I can dream
    That's the thing, I don't think Wayne thinks of it as "getting back to his shit" Because he doesn't really see himself as having fallen off in skill. To him it will probably be just making MORE dope music, not getting back to it. You know what I'm sayin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
      That's the thing, I don't think Wayne thinks of it as "getting back to his shit" Because he doesn't really see himself as having fallen off in skill. To him it will probably be just making MORE dope music, not getting back to it. You know what I'm sayin?
      Yeah but thats how we see it. Like we all saw he looked a bit surprised when asked in the Hip Hop POV interview about C2 style and actually had to think for a minute... So I'm kinda hoping something hit home there. Like I said just dreaming!

Comment

Yeah but thats how we see it. Like we all saw he looked a bit surprised when asked in the Hip Hop POV interview about C2 style and actually had to think for a minute... So I'm kinda hoping something hit home there. Like I said just dreaming!
        I agree, I'm really interested to see what his next projects are like.

Comment

• I never heard her mention C2 in front of wayne during the interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
            I never heard her mention C2 in front of wayne during the interview?
            :/ really?! She sat there and said "A lot of folks asked when is he gonna come back with the Carter II flow? That was really what a lot of folks said, they said they missed a certain flavour and fury that you had on the Carter II."

And he just sat there going "Hmm oh hmm" then slowly come out with a pretty poor excuse saying it's impossible for that to happen because of something random like what he is rapping about even though that has nothing to do with his flow.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Comment

• If I fucked her once, then I could fuck her twice
              If I fucked her twice, I might change her life
              If I change her life she might hit my weed
              We could have a some and we could run off with three.

Comment

• just listened to the Hot 7 at 7 on my local hip-hop/r&b station:

1. Rihanna feat. Chris Brown - Birthday Cake (Remix)
                2. Young Jeezy feat. Ne-Yo - Leave You Alone
                3. Ca$h Out - Cashin Out
                4. Fat Joe feat. Chris Brown - Another Round
                5. Trey Songz - Heart Attack
                6. J. Cole - Nobody's Perfect
                7. Future - Same Damn Time

aside from 2, 4, and 6, what a bullshit list!!
                .................... ....................

Comment

:/ really?! She sat there and said "A lot of folks asked when is he gonna come back with the Carter II flow? That was really what a lot of folks said, they said they missed a certain flavour and fury that you had on the Carter II."

And he just sat there going "Hmm oh hmm" then slowly come out with a pretty poor excuse saying it's impossible for that to happen because of something random like what he is rapping about even though that has nothing to do with his flow.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

O shit i never saw that clip props!

Comment

• Short = Top 3 YM rapper

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post

Short = Top 3 YM rapper
                      KYS

Comment

what a shitty excuse LOL
                        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          KYS
                          KYS = Kill yourself ?

If so, I must say, that really hurt my heartz.

The originality of that post was just fucking stunning.

Comment

Working...
                          X