• Show
Clear All

• Cmon bruh

Who made this thread about B roll ya?

is this the dark horse for XXL Freshman 2014? � Kanye West Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I get you, but that ishow it is,
      I hated that too, if I asked my mom something she said no, I ask her why, she just said "because I said so" im just like whaaaat theeeee,? I didnt understand her reasoning, but after doing some growing up I just learned to accept that she has reasoning behind things I may not understand, and that is just the way its going to be
      Your parents want the best for you, they want you to be better then them

I smoked weed myself, and Im still tempted to do it right now, but if I had a son, I wouldnt allow him to smoke it, idk why, its hypocritcal, but its just how it is
      I guarantee when you have children, after you experience life and go through it, you won't be so loose on your child either
      Yea i agree n understand. But i feel as if they think they were born at 35 and never did the things that i have done. But ya with weed I understand where they stand but i mean it is really ridiculous, especially at this time in recent marijuana history. In 5 days it will be legal.

But it just bugs me, on christmas my brother was like "can i make you guys white russians?" (some type of alcoholic drink with rum or some shit) N they didnt care n said sure, even though he is under aged and that alcohol is decently bad for you. But if he was like "Yo i got this new strain you guys wanna try" (just pretend it is legal for christmas) they would be devastated and prolly make him go out of the house n throw it away.

Shit confuses the fuck outta me, now i dont really wanna be a parent but if i am i will try to at least show that i understand what my child is thinking
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
        Yea i agree understand. But i feel as if they think they were born at 35 and never did the things that i have done. But ya with weed I understand where they stand but i mean it is really ridiculous, especially at this time in recent marijuana history. In 5 days it will be legal.

But it just bugs me, on christmas my brother was like "can i make you guys white russians?" (some type of alcoholic drink with rum or some shit) N they didnt care n said sure, even though he is under aged and that alcohol is decently bad for you. But if he was like "Yo i got this new strain you guys wanna try" (just pretend it is legal for christmas) they would be devastated and prolly make him go out of the house n throw it away.

Shit confuses the fuck outta me, now i dont really wanna be a parent but if i am i will try to at least show that i understand what my child is thinking

Its the image of Marijuana itself thats what is messing it up, its the fact that its illegal, for now, and its the fact that your "smoking" it , it gives off a bad image, I got kicked outta my dads house twice due to weed man lol, it causes problem for the sole reason of the image. The fact that its a "drug"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
        Cmon bruh

Who made this thread about B roll ya?

is this the dark horse for XXL Freshman 2014? � Kanye West Forum

Taking L's all over the net

Comment

• I'm on my phone but juss want to say that listening to your parents is not always good because your parents may not sometimes represent the ideal role model you know? What I mean is that a lot of parents nowadays have no clue what they're doing themselves let alone raising a teenager which is also a bitch so tinypenis over here has a point. It's good to listen to what your family has to say aka hear them out but don't always do what they say word for word. In life when you start really growing up you realize you gotta make your own lane and that it's really all up to you and no one else.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Its the image of Marijuana itself thats what is messing it up, its the fact that its illegal, for now, and its the fact that your "smoking" it , it gives off a bad image, I got kicked outta my dads house twice due to weed man lol, it causes problem for the sole reason of the image. The fact that its a "drug"
            Thats the thing tho

Almost every family has a cabinet in their house dedicated to much worse drugs

N almost every other family has at least some form of alcohol

I dunno i feel like how it is portrayed is just wrong. My mom sayin false shit like it kills brain cells n shit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            I'm on my phone but juss want to say that listening to your parents is not always good because your parents may not sometimes represent the ideal role model you know? What I mean is that a lot of parents nowadays have no clue what they're doing themselves let alone raising a teenager which is also a bitch so tinypenis over here has a point. It's good to listen to what your family has to say aka hear them out but don't always do what they say word for word. In life when you start really growing up you realize you gotta make your own lane and that it's really all up to you and no one else.
            On some real shit brah
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Thats the thing tho

Almost every family has a cabinet in their house dedicated to much worse drugs

N almost every other family has at least some form of alcohol

I dunno i feel like how it is portrayed is just wrong. My mom sayin false shit like it kills brain cells n shit

- - - Updated - - -

On some real shit brah
              it def do make your short term memory lower tho

Comment

it def do make your short term memory lower tho
                ya i only remember really odd shit when im high

But that isnt bad, the worst it can do is make you addicted tbh

Comment

• [MENTION=82351]TinyPenisProductions[/MENTION] You Could Just Kill Your Whole Family, Just A Thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Parisi View Post
                    @TinyPenisProductions You Could Just Kill Your Whole Family, Just A Thought.
                    Never thoughta that

N when i go into foster care imma just kill them

Ill never get caught

Comment

Never thoughta that

N when i go into foster care imma just kill them

Ill never get caught
                      Have You Ever Watched The Departed?

Comment

a wii u? u use a DS to take pics, a WII U to serf the net, nigga just get an iphone
                        ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Parisi View Post
                          Have You Ever Watched The Departed?
                          Nah

Comment

Working...
                          X