This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    You know there's gonna be a red moon on Tuesday at 3:07 AM? You should stay up and watch it, it only happens every like 5,000 years or something.

theres gonna be 4 of them between apr 2014- to 2015 sometime

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      theres gonna be 4 of them between apr 2014- to 2015 sometime
      It's so cool right! I'm waking up extra early to watch it.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

It's so cool right! I'm waking up extra early to watch it.
        Acts 2:20 - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood

Comment

Acts 2:20 - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood
          I just don't think about it. I've done some bad in my life, but I've also spread a lot of good. They're almost balanced the two. If I'm ever at the point where I'm offered a Satanic contract I'll just take a step back.

What I'll never understand is why Christians preach love and forgiveness, but then turn around and send people to be tortured for eternity in fire. Have you ever burned your hand before? Do you know how much that hurts? I'm starting to think the Devil is right for going against God you know. It makes no sense why God would do this to people, over the most petty stuff too.

Comment

I just don't think about it. I've done some bad in my life, but I've also spread a lot of good. They're almost balanced the two. If I'm ever at the point where I'm offered a Satanic contract I'll just take a step back.

What I'll never understand is why Christians preach love and forgiveness, but then turn around and send people to be tortured for eternity in fire. Have you ever burned your hand before? Do you know how much that hurts? I'm starting to think the Devil is right for going against God you know. It makes no sense why God would do this to people, over the most petty stuff too.

Humans were intended to live FOREVER,

So there will be eternal punishment also, plain and simple, if you don't like it man, idk what to tell you.
            When you do something wrong to someone, that has eternal consequences,
            When we sin, it has eternal consequences,

If God DIDNT send people to hell, he wouldn't be a Fair and Just God,

But God is full of mercy also! Dont forget that.

Think of the 10 commandments, can you see how the world would be if everyone tried there best to follow them , how much more peace we would live in,
            If there were no consequences for our actions, everybody would just be running around doing whatever they choose, and thats how this generation lives their life anyways, and you already see how we are,

Its a bit deeper then that. You have to understand that Sin and God don't mix, whatsoever. There will be no Sin in heaven. We are all going to hell, all of us, nobody on this earth is good, we are all sinners. Men has sinned, and since we sinned, hell is the only option for our souls when we die.

Its also good to note, that nobody knows what hell or heaven looks like or is like.

Okay well, men is corrupted, since the begininng of time, Adam and Eve sinned. God didn't make zombies, he didn't make robots, he made human beings, with a conscious mind, that have the CHOICE, their own FREE WILL, to choose between right and wrong. When we choose wrong, there are consequences, plain and simple. Your parents tell you not to go to party, you go anyway, you get arrested for DUI, boom, consequence.

If we didn;t have the free will to Love God, it wouldnt be Love. If love is forced, its not love, which is why God gave us free will to love him or not, cause if you actually find out who God is, and Love him on your own time, its truly love,

Okay, now, God, sent his Son, Jesus Christ to die for us. This is the part that a lot of people fail to fully comprehend, including me sometimes.

When we accept Jesus, and Believeeee in the power that Jesus resurrected, we also get the gift of Salvation, through the lords Grace,

You say that Christian teach love and forgiveness, but then go and turn around and send people to hell for eternity, its not like that at all. We teach love and Forgiveness, and teach that GOd is reaching down to us, to save us from hell.

Comment

Humans were intended to live FOREVER,

So there will be eternal punishment also, plain and simple, if you don't like it man, idk what to tell you.
              When you do something wrong to someone, that has eternal consequences,
              When we sin, it has eternal consequences,

If God DIDNT send people to hell, he wouldn't be a Fair and Just God,

But God is full of mercy also! Dont forget that.

Think of the 10 commandments, can you see how the world would be if everyone tried there best to follow them , how much more peace we would live in,
              If there were no consequences for our actions, everybody would just be running around doing whatever they choose, and thats how this generation lives their life anyways, and you already see how we are,

Its a bit deeper then that. You have to understand that Sin and God don't mix, whatsoever. There will be no Sin in heaven. We are all going to hell, all of us, nobody on this earth is good, we are all sinners. Men has sinned, and since we sinned, hell is the only option for our souls when we die.

Its also good to note, that nobody knows what hell or heaven looks like or is like.

Okay well, men is corrupted, since the begininng of time, Adam and Eve sinned. God didn't make zombies, he didn't make robots, he made human beings, with a conscious mind, that have the CHOICE, their own FREE WILL, to choose between right and wrong. When we choose wrong, there are consequences, plain and simple. Your parents tell you not to go to party, you go anyway, you get arrested for DUI, boom, consequence.

If we didn;t have the free will to Love God, it wouldnt be Love. If love is forced, its not love, which is why God gave us free will to love him or not, cause if you actually find out who God is, and Love him on your own time, its truly love,

Okay, now, God, sent his Son, Jesus Christ to die for us. This is the part that a lot of people fail to fully comprehend, including me sometimes.

When we accept Jesus, and Believeeee in the power that Jesus resurrected, we also get the gift of Salvation, through the lords Grace,

You say that Christian teach love and forgiveness, but then go and turn around and send people to hell for eternity, its not like that at all. God
              So burning in fire is a reasonable and justified punishment for breaking some stupid rules?

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                They look gangsta because they're black..???
                Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                thats one reason.
                can we plz ban this dumbass
                Last edited by Weezy_KB24; 04-12-2014, 04:51 AM.

Comment

So burning in fire is a reasonable and justified punishment for breaking some stupid rules?
                  Not necessarily burning in fire, but eternal separation from God
                  and not stupid rules, but laws set out to protect our lives

Comment

Not necessarily burning in fire, but eternal separation from God
                    and not stupid rules, but laws set out to protect our lives
                    What do you think Hell is like?

Comment

• ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        I updated my new profile pic .

Comment

• Originally posted by aceKAYswag View Post
                          I updated my new profile pic .
                          Hi josh

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X