This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
    I remember I had the plan to post something that would turn his thread on him and it worked lmao I remember I was dying when everyone started roasting him even tho we would all post funny stuff to [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION] but he did take it a little far with the pics lol we all knew what she looked like..

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
      Mac miller is waaayyyyyyyyyyy too underrated tbh... the guy is freaking dope.
      His attitude of not giving a fuck is goat

Comment

• Hahaha i remember this

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md5AgFidApY

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
            His attitude of not giving a fuck is goat
            His whole approach to music was dope, he had alot of inspiration from wayne you can tell... the way he used his consciousness of being in a dark place to be something amazing was goat, he took himself to deep places , and by the looks of it got out unscathed. i dont know much about him but from the few tracks ive heard including grand finale, hes an intelligent guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
              His whole approach to music was dope, he had alot of inspiration from wayne you can tell... the way he used his consciousness of being in a dark place to be something amazing was goat, he took himself to deep places , and by the looks of it got out unscathed. i dont know much about him but from the few tracks ive heard including grand finale, hes an intelligent guy.

Comment

• Comment

• R.I.P. Alan Rickman

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                    Love the fact that he secretly met Sean Penn while he was on the Run lol
                    I read that they actually found his location because of that meeting..
                    Like Sean Penn snitched on him..Gonna be bad rest of the life for Sean Penn if it turns out that way

Comment

• ..... . . . . . .
                      Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 04:57 AM.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        I read that they actually found his location because of that meeting..
                        Like Sean Penn snitched on him..Gonna be bad rest of the life for Sean Penn if it turns out that way
                        Yeah I read something similar
                        Don't think he was snitching tho.. Would be pretty dumb lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                          Yeah I read something similar
                          Don't think he was snitching tho.. Would be pretty dumb lol
                          Yeah, I agree..
                          Anyway el chapo will escape again in year or two lol

Comment

Working...
                          X