This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    Bro that’s really real ish tho. Lame already where he reside picking cotton best be pourin glasses of gin under the juniper plantation..
    some those names so far faded all you see is formed concerte sinking n leaning.
    I never understood why dudes hit women. If she's cheating on you, why not just beat the dude's ass she's cheating on you with then let her have him? (after she watches him get beat up) I tell girls this all the time, you talk to another guy that's bad for THAT nigga. rs you better go into depression or something before you break up with me so I'll feel sorry for yo stupid ass cuz if I find out it's another guy I ain't gon be mad (ima fuck a bitch the next day) but I am gunna beat his ass so she feels dumb for a while after that and breaks up with him later for losing the fight to me

- - - Updated - - -

but if the nigga wins, the nigga wins I ain't gon get beat DOWN tho I know that. (I move too quick) one time I fought the plug who I ran off on's homie (he was a mma fighter and everything, atleast the way he got out the car he was) he had me on the ground and he came up running trying to kick my head off, I turned my whole body left as soon as I felt the wind and he missed my head by THIS much. [---] nigga I could've died that day

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
      I never understood why dudes hit women. If she's cheating on you, why not just beat the dude's ass she's cheating on you with then let her have him? (after she watches him get beat up) I tell girls this all the time, you talk to another guy that's bad for THAT nigga. rs you better go into depression or something before you break up with me so I'll feel sorry for yo stupid ass cuz if I find out it's another guy I ain't gon be mad (ima fuck a bitch the next day) but I am gunna beat his ass so she feels dumb for a while after that and breaks up with him later for losing the fight to me

- - - Updated - - -

but if the nigga wins, the nigga wins I ain't gon get beat DOWN tho I know that. (I move too quick) one time I fought the plug who I ran off on's homie (he was a mma fighter and everything, atleast the way he got out the car he was) he had me on the ground and he came up running trying to kick my head off, I turned my whole body left as soon as I felt the wind and he missed my head by THIS much. [---] nigga I could've died that day
      LMAO, they were smoking hash or something she has never done b4 and they start arugun. Bout what idk!!!

this what a funeral look like in day time, well done and over everything (�leached�)
      Last edited by BloodKin; 12-30-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] call it one fifth of the forgottn funeral ground flow
        Last edited by BloodKin; 12-31-2019, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• change thread title to "the offical random topic thread for [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION]"

Comment

• [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION] ha jokes on me ill carry the tag, change it up love to see the sweater its just where they end up. tryn not to push lots of traffic, since pablo n ms itch dot trust these dayz just one blood self contained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              change thread title to "the offical random topic thread for @BloodKin"
              why tf isnt he banned yet ??

Comment

• Who is read my for war? IRAN about to go down!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                  Who is read my for war? IRAN about to go down!!
                  Hoping we jus drop a nuke on them

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                    Who is read my for war? IRAN about to go down!!
                    this is mad crazy and serious

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                      Hoping we jus drop a nuke on them
                      lol hope you're not serious

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        lol hope you're not serious
                        they threatening us. I say we take the first big step and just take them out the equation. Would rather see em all dead rather than the possibility of them attacking my country and harming my family

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                          they threatening us. I say we take the first big step and just take them out the equation. Would rather see em all dead rather than the possibility of them attacking my country and harming my family
                          sounds like the classic egocentric short-sighted American attitude tbh
                          as if Iran would be able to militarily compete with the US or do any serious harm lol
                          Last edited by TuneFromMoon; 01-04-2020, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X