X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
    Can u translate this to English for me m8? I would greatly appreciate it
    Just random ideas thoughts collections of thoughts[ they were rushed ] that can be built on someday.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice how you left the seat warm; no emarassment need, it's natural ; feel I read you dearly; it was nice seeing you help her; thought that was real genuine kind; besides the fact you had to do it
    When you looked me in the eyes that deep felt so exposed but honestly adorned it! Boy I'd feel stupid if..

that an answer m8 ? What I’ve found early is if you leave yourself exposed too much mostly def folks tend to use their vocals fast
    Last edited by BloodKin; 01-25-2020, 02:39 PM. Reason: M8

Comment

• Originally posted by tha gr8 m8 View Post
      i�m better than u with ur broken heart, my girl cheated on me, potato mic head ass
      lmao stfu

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      I�m better than u with ur broken heart, my girl cheated on me, potato mic head ass
      LMAO STFU l

- - - Updated - - -

lllllllllllllll

- - - Updated - - -

for some reason it wont let me edit the post. so you get all these "updateds" instead

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
        Just random ideas thoughts collections of thoughts[ they were rushed ] that can be built on someday.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice how you left the seat warm; no emarassment need, it's natural ; feel I read you dearly; it was nice seeing you help her; thought that was real genuine kind; besides the fact you had to do it
        When you looked me in the eyes that deep felt so exposed but honestly adorned it! Boy I'd feel stupid if..

that an answer m8 ? What I’ve found early is if you leave yourself exposed too much mostly def folks tend to use their vocals fast
        Still not English

Comment

• what is this coronavirus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            what is this coronavirus?
            It's the main diagnostic symptom they use to see if you have it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
              It's the main diagnostic symptom they use to see if you have it yet.
              why are more and more people dying from it? what's going on?

Comment

It's a new strain of this virus so nobody really knows how to treat it or how it affects your body. Also it can be passed on before you show any symptoms which is why China and everyone who's been there is being quarantined.

Comment

it's airborne so it's spreading fast, 100+ dead and around 4500 infected so far.

I'm sure we'll be fine, we've had ebola, sars and mers outbreaks before, and that didn't turn to a apocalypse

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Why folks feed off 80% negative sloppy dirty nasty energy? Guess minds share alike some that's all they know.

Comment

I'm sorry, I thought you were asking if BloodKin had it, and I was saying that his conversation was the diagnostic criteria they use to see if you have it.

My bad.

Comment

• Oh this dude got jokes, speak in front not behind so I can see thru your eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                          Oh this dude got jokes, speak in front not behind so I can see thru your eyes
                          So you DO know what's going on!

Comment

Working...
                          X