Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2pac vs Notorious BIG

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    He is not overrated imo, like I said before...

and look at these reviews

But you are partially right, cause Rolling Stone realized a few years later how amazing All Eyez On Me is....
    Yeah, but only few artist actually get the attention that they deserve when they are alive and are only discovered later. Not just musicians, painters sculpturers etc etc.. This conversation actually partly changed my view on his overration a little. What you said about the classics might be true too

But there is not a question he got dickrided on after his death, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      2Pac, I think Biggie is very overrated tbh, don't like him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        Im pretty sure a lot of people think Wayne is on Pac's level...you don't have anything better to say than this?
        Whoever thinks that deserved to get slapped.

Personally I prefer Notorious, I shudder to think how good he could have been. Pac was great also but I prefer Big.

Disclaimer

Before people say there is a good chance either would have fallen off if they didn't die, their quality of work speaks for themselves.

Comment

Pac is overrated, Biggie is underrated, that's how it is man!

But personally I'll go with Pac.

Comment

Both of them are good rappers.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Biggie: Flow
              Tupac: Lyrically

Comment

Well, I hear some of you deny it, but Pac is overrated. I havent heard too much from him but I have read and heard enough to know what he's like.

Pac reinforced the Westcoasts position on the top in the hip hop world. He was like most other Westcoast mc's, a thug gangster so on. But he did have touches of a revolutionary, and thats fresh.

But Biggie took hiphop back to east coast, after Wu Tang and Illmatic. But Biggie was also commercially succesfull. He also made it cool to be rich, have bitches and be player and gangster. That had been doe before, but was again popularized. Now, everybody is like that.

And Biggie's flow is better, but Pac can be deeper. I think Biggie could too, though.

2pac have influenced a lot of rappers but so has Biggie. Pac seems like he influenced more the everyman and some thug rappers.
                Take a look at Jay Z. He wants to be Biggie. And many look up to him.
                But I would say they both are really influental, Biggie on rappers and Pac on people in general.

Comment

Originally posted by AGST View Post
                  Well, I hear some of you deny it, but Pac is overrated. I havent heard too much from him but I have read and heard enough to know what he's like.
                  lol
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Nothin to be lollin about , man

Comment

I love Biggie. Haven't listened to a lot OR any Pac, so if any of you wanna introduce me a bit to his music than link me!

But Biggie's got fuckin monster tone/flow/fhareugiah EVERYTHING.

I remember when I first listened to him, probably first time I started smoking weed regularly, just set the mood, and it was shit to kick too.

By the way, I still need to get down to appreciating carter 2. Am I right to say that most of dedication 3 is . . . .not that good?

Comment

Originally posted by Rerg View Post
                        I love Biggie. Haven't listened to a lot OR any Pac, so if any of you wanna introduce me a bit to his music than link me!

But Biggie's got fuckin monster tone/flow/fhareugiah EVERYTHING.

I remember when I first listened to him, probably first time I started smoking weed regularly, just set the mood, and it was shit to kick too.

By the way, I still need to get down to appreciating carter 2. Am I right to say that most of dedication 3 is . . . .not that good?
                        yeah.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X