Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just really watched Dr. Strangelove: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, and damn, it's probably the best comedy ever; not because of its laugh-ability, but the story as a whole. The world needs more satire movies.

Comment

• Watching "The Brothers"

Comment

• Watched Constantine last night. First time I see it in LONG. Decent film, always liked it.

Comment

• Watching Tron for the first time...

Comment

• I gotta watch a movie tomorrow or I'll die maaan!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              I gotta watch a movie tomorrow or I'll die maaan!
              Watch Chinatown if you haven't seen it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                Watch Chinatown if you haven't seen it.
                It's not that I haven't got movies to watch, I just haven't been able to see any cause of exams.

Oh and btw, just ordered the Alien Anthology blu-ray set!

Comment

• Enter the Dragon

Comment

• The Aviator.

Now, the acting was top of the line. Phenomenal acting, especially from the lead, L. Caprio.
                    But even tho the acting was great and the biography well potrayed it lacked a little on the script and felt a little 'thrown around' at times. But I did enjoy it and can't deny it's a good film. 6.5/10

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Halloween II remake

I hated the first remake, but at least it had more structure to it and felt like it actually had a script to follow.
                    This sequel was completely shit. It was like they wrote a few deaths, then improvised the rest of the movie on set. Like, wtf happened here!? I feel bad for such a iconic character to be ruined like that, I really do. 1/10

Comment

• watching this movie called "3 AM" and its pretty good. first time seeing it.. im high and its on tv

Comment

• saw the trailer of the movie about abraham lincoln being a vampire hunter

its like they dont have anything else to do a movie about now lool
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Watching the new "Conan" movie

Comment

Working...
                          X