X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Just finished The Green Mile.

Wow. This is true movie magic at its finest. I have no words for how amazing this film was. 10/10
    Some of its scripting felt a little stilted, but it is definitely a very good film.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      Some of its scripting felt a little stilted, but it is definitely a very good film.
      Sorry to ask, but what does "stilted" mean exactly?

Comment

Sorry to ask, but what does "stilted" mean exactly?
        It basically means unnatural. You know? Not really free-flowing conversation. It's not a huge criticism; the film is set in a prison. Most prison films have that kind of feel.

I also need to revoke what I previously said; Alien is better than Aliens to me. It's much more tense.

Comment

It basically means unnatural. You know? Not really free-flowing conversation. It's not a huge criticism; the film is set in a prison. Most prison films have that kind of feel.

I also need to revoke what I previously said; Alien is better than Aliens to me. It's much more tense.
          Oh, I feel you on that one. There's was two places or something I noticed where the lines felt like it didn't fit. I don't know how to explain it, oh well.

I disagree on the Alien-part tho. Aliens is better imo but they are very different tbh. So I understand if you like the first more, it's an opinion.

Comment

Oh, I feel you on that one. There's was two places or something I noticed where the lines felt like it didn't fit. I don't know how to explain it, oh well.

I disagree on the Alien-part tho. Aliens is better imo but they are very different tbh. So I understand if you like the first more, it's an opinion.
            Glad you agree.

I watched Alien (again) about a month ago and I watched Aliens last night, and Alien felt the same as the first time, but Aliens didn't. It's still a classic, and probably in my top 10, but Alien has the edge now, for me.

Comment

Glad you agree.

I watched Alien (again) about a month ago and I watched Aliens last night, and Alien felt the same as the first time, but Aliens didn't. It's still a classic, and probably in my top 10, but Alien has the edge now, for me.
              Yeah, I'ma watch em soon too. Just gotta cop em on blu-ray first. Oh yeah how did they look bruh?

Comment

Yeah, I'ma watch em soon too. Just gotta cop em on blu-ray first. Oh yeah how did they look bruh?
                They look good. The whole of Alien was good - but the camera/live-camera scenes on Aliens weren't great.

You can get all four films for �10, so it won't be much more/less in Euros.

Comment

They look good. The whole of Alien was good - but the camera/live-camera scenes on Aliens weren't great.

You can get all four films for �10, so it won't be much more/less in Euros.
                  Cheap, just saw it, but it wasn't region free so I won't be able to play it. The price is fine here in Denmark tbh. About 24 euro.

Comment

• chronicle or the devil inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      chronicle or the devil inside?
                      Haven't seen any, but I'm sure Chronic is better.

Comment

both are really great imo, depends on your mood really

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Not seen The Devil Inside, but Chronicles was wicked, loved that film!!

Comment

Working...
                          X