X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    No good ending
    what ending? lol. instead of solving any mystery they add like two more every episdoe in the last seasons. The show will confuse you so much until you get REALLY pissed. Still a great watch, especially the first seasons.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• watched Edward Scissorhands for the first time in a while, back when Johnny Depp actually acted instead of doing random schtick for a paycheck

Comment

• 2001: A Space Odyssey.

First off, let me start with the bad things about it. The movie starts of a little odd and already in the first minutes of the movie we gets to see the "silent-artistic" way of moviemaking, which Kubrick uses several times throughout the movie.
        Imo, the first hour could've been shorten down as most of it was unnecessary and boring even though some of it was quite facinating. But when almost an hour in it really starts to catch my attention and turn out to be exciting actually. It gets weird again towards the end, and I think that all this weirdness and unnecessary long and boring shots isn't artistic at all. People calling them that is because they don't understand it and never have seen anything like it. Therefore they choose to call it artistic.
        The acting was only average, and the best acting came from a voice, HAL-9000 which made the movie tbh.
        Now, the positive sides of this movie was first of all the STUNNING special effects. This movie is from 1968 and it looks amazing. Beautifully executed.
        Even though some of the shots were too long and boring, some were more facinating than others.

6/10

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by Proof View Post
        watched Edward Scissorhands for the first time in a while, back when Johnny Depp actually acted instead of doing random schtick for a paycheck
        Great moviemaking right there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          2001: A Space Odyssey.

First off, let me start with the bad things about it. The movie starts of a little odd and already in the first minutes of the movie we gets to see the "silent-artistic" way of moviemaking, which Kubrick uses several times throughout the movie.
          Imo, the first hour could've been shorten down as most of it was unnecessary and boring even though some of it was quite facinating. But when almost an hour in it really starts to catch my attention and turn out to be exciting actually. It gets weird again towards the end, and I think that all this weirdness and unnecessary long and boring shots isn't artistic at all. People calling them that is because they don't understand it and never have seen anything like it. Therefore they choose to call it artistic.
          The acting was only average, and the best acting came from a voice, HAL-9000 which made the movie tbh.
          Now, the positive sides of this movie was first of all the STUNNING special effects. This movie is from 1968 and it looks amazing. Beautifully executed.
          Even though some of the shots were too long and boring, some were more facinating than others.

6/10

i get what your saying and if your not into that you wont like a lot of his stuff that was kinda the style back then, filmaking changes every decade they say

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
            i get what your saying and if your not into that you wont like a lot of his stuff that was kinda the style back then, filmaking changes every decade they say
            Yeah true. But I didn't hate it, it just wasn't great imo, but decent. And I'm glad you can see what I mean

Comment

• Saw "God Bless America". That movie is funny as fuck and really well done. I'd say it's a must see

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                No good ending
                Very mixed reviews about it, some people loved it, mostly the die hard fans, others didn't the ones that always normally slated the show anyway because they tend to make you ask more questions than they give in answers...

Regardless, it's a dope series. I enjoyed it.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

On the TV show subject been watching all The Simpsons from start to finish over the last couple of weeks, on season 8 at the moment. I probably haven't seen season 12 onwards since I stopped watching them religiously on TV when I was younger. I don't think they will ever end The Simpsons... Will probably go on forever lol.

Comment

• Watched 21 Jumpstreet Movie is funnyer then i thought it would be.
                  And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Very mixed reviews about it, some people loved it, mostly the die hard fans, others didn't the ones that always normally slated the show anyway because they tend to make you ask more questions than they give in answers...

Regardless, it's a dope series. I enjoyed it.
                    I finished Season 1 the other day and I loved it.

But I've been watching Season 2 and I'm not getting the same feeling where I have to watch the next episode straight away

Comment

• Just found an awsome app to keep track of your movies! It's called "My Movies" check it out seriously. There's a free download and a full Pro version.

Comment

• Man on the ledge or the grey or the divide

Comment

• Saw Thor today.

It was a decent movie. The fight scenes were nice, and the dialogue was fitting for a hero movie.

6/10

Comment

Working...
                          X