This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    You've burnt yourself out. I'm kinda like that at the moment. Be patient. With time, you'll be cured.

Hopefully though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
      whats wrong with wanderlust tho? definitely funnier than the shitty due date lol
      Wanderlust was kinda dumb only laughed once and that was when they got to the home and that old man kept repeating then ames.
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] i know its your opinion but im not quite sure how you think Garfield was a better spiderman i thought he was much worse than toby

his character has no sort of stable personality, one scene hes a skater, one scene he's brooding, one scene he is cracking jokes, one scene he loves her, one scene he doesnt, there is no consistancy with his character whereas in the toby movies you knew what spiderman wanted from start to finish

idk it wasnt a garbage movie i just wasnt really impressed and the action sequences were corny as hell i mean come on how are you gonna re-boot a series then make a lesser budget version

Comment

• I just watched Se7en for the first time there. I found it a bit slow, but watchable I suppose. Anyone know any good films about psychopaths, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
            @Kuzz i know its your opinion but im not quite sure how you think Garfield was a better spiderman i thought he was much worse than toby

his character has no sort of stable personality, one scene hes a skater, one scene he's brooding, one scene he is cracking jokes, one scene he loves her, one scene he doesnt, there is no consistancy with his character whereas in the toby movies you knew what spiderman wanted from start to finish

idk it wasnt a garbage movie i just wasnt really impressed and the action sequences were corny as hell i mean come on how are you gonna re-boot a series then make a lesser budget version
            You just can't know spider-man... He was much more closer to comic book spidey.

SPOILERHe cracks jokes the whole way through, apart from serious scenes like his uncle dying etc, which is obviously not a time to crack jokes. He loves Gwen the whole way through so dunno what you are chatting about there, he was a skater the whole way through up till he kinda started being able to swing about... Even then he still had this skate board with him...

As I said, you just clearly don't know about comic book spidey as he is much more like him... And you think some of that was corny? Are you kidding me? And you approve of this?

Sorry dude, you dunno what you are talking about on this one, obviously it's all opinion but all the things you stated can't of been on 'The Amazing Spider-Man' film that has just come out as there is plenty of stability in it. You must have seen something else. Budget has nothing to do with a film being good and bad, that right there shows your interest in films... I can watch a low budget film thats a pure master piece, I don't need it to be 'Hollywood' not that the Spider-Man budget was low budget anyway

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh and

Spider-Man 1 - $139,000,000 budget

Spider-Man 2 - $200,000,000 budget

Spider-Man 3 - $258,000,000 budget

The Amazing Spider-Man - $215,000,000 budget

It had a higher budget than both the first 2... The 3rd Spider-Man had a higher budget and it was the worst Spider-Man? According to how you look at films on budget like it effects quality of a film, Spider-Man 3 was the best one

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              You just can't know spider-man... He was much more closer to comic book spidey.

SPOILERHe cracks jokes the whole way through, apart from serious scenes like his uncle dying etc, which is obviously not a time to crack jokes. He loves Gwen the whole way through so dunno what you are chatting about there, he was a skater the whole way through up till he kinda started being able to swing about... Even then he still had this skate board with him...

As I said, you just clearly don't know about comic book spidey as he is much more like him... And you think some of that was corny? Are you kidding me? And you approve of this?

Sorry dude, you dunno what you are talking about on this one, obviously it's all opinion but all the things you stated can't of been on 'The Amazing Spider-Man' film that has just come out as there is plenty of stability in it. You must have seen something else. Budget has nothing to do with a film being good and bad, that right there shows your interest in films... I can watch a low budget film thats a pure master piece, I don't need it to be 'Hollywood' not that the Spider-Man budget was low budget anyway

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Oh and

Spider-Man 1 - $139,000,000 budget

Spider-Man 2 - $200,000,000 budget

Spider-Man 3 - $258,000,000 budget

The Amazing Spider-Man - $215,000,000 budget

It had a higher budget than both the first 2... The 3rd Spider-Man had a higher budget and it was the worst Spider-Man? According to how you look at films on budget like it effects quality of a film, Spider-Man 3 was the best one
              Damn bruh. Easy there lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Damn bruh. Easy there lol
                I'm just such a big fan of spidey, when Spider-Man 3 was coming out I went and got the tickets for it about 1 month before it come out like as soon as they allowed us to get tickets... And the day finally come and when them scenes come on with him dancing and stuff, I literally sunk in my chair... I was so embarressed to be in the cinema at that time, it actually felt awkward.

But anyway i'll be interested to see what you think of it whenever you eventually see it.
                Last edited by Kuzz; 07-04-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] i guess your points are valid i just dont understand how you can say this is the equivalent of a comic book spidey when they fucked with the origin story so damn much

he doesnt even say with great power comes great responsibility which is like the staple of the whole damn comic

Comment

• Just watched Ferris Buellers Day Off for the first time. This is certainly a classic. Extremely well made and funny as hell. Definitely recommend it.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                      anyone saw chernobyl diaries?
                      yeah it fuckin blows

dont waste your money

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      was at my boy's house with him and his girl and they wanted to watch the movie Shooter so i pretty much had to

let me say talk about garbage run of the mill action shooters

cliche plot devices, cardboard acting, no sense of pace

its dribble like this that makes me not wanna go see alot of mainstream movies anymore

if this is what Hollywood is limping to the barn with idk if i wanna give them my money

what the flying fuck

Shooter was badass

get da fuck out

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      IDGAF Scream 4 is a good sequel!
                      dont lie to yourself

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                      Exam - 6,5/10

good movie tho
                      9/10 movie tbh

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      "The Machinist" is a very creepy, very well done film if you can find it
                      one of my favs

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      Fight Club.

Most fucked up movie I ever saw tbh.

saw series?

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

@Proof

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                        @Kuzz i guess your points are valid i just dont understand how you can say this is the equivalent of a comic book spidey when they fucked with the origin story so damn much

he doesnt even say with great power comes great responsibility which is like the staple of the whole damn comic
                        I didn't say it's equivalent once... I said it's much closer to spidey from the comic books which it is, him cracking jokes, being a cocky, a skinny and taller Spider-Man. Everything is much closer, yeah they didn't stick with the origins but the movie was still solid.

Like we said it is all opinionated if you think it's good or bad, or the originals are better etc but just stating my points and reasons why some of your points aren't really good examples of it not being better than the first lot. People always gonna disagree on shit like this
                        Last edited by Kuzz; 07-05-2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          saw series?
                          it sucks besides two or 3 movies of it

Comment

Working...
                          X