This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Kardashian sextape

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post

Childhood classics
    i remember that shit

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

The TV/cartoon series to Mighty Ducks is fuckin great
    I used to love that shit

Comment

• So pissed off that The Great Gatsby got pushed back to summer 2013, planned to see it on new years eve...FUCK

Comment

• My TV will arrive on next saturday.

Waaay too long!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          My TV will arrive on next saturday.

Waaay too long!
          Ahh what a killer!! Whenever I know I'm gonna go get something new like that, and I know for certain I'm getting one, I have to get it ASAP!!! I cannot wait for delivery like that!! Unless it's next day delivery. Would kill me lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Ahh what a killer!! Whenever I know I'm gonna go get something new like that, and I know for certain I'm getting one, I have to get it ASAP!!! I cannot wait for delivery like that!! Unless it's next day delivery. Would kill me lol!
            Exactly. And this waitingtime is fucking stupid smh

Oh well, I'll be retrieving my RAM tomorrow or Sunday, so that's something to look forward to while I try to forget about the TV lol

Comment

• Shanghai Knights.

It was not the best movie-wise, but it was emty-minded fun and I defiantly enjoyed it. Especially the fightscenes, it had some of the best Jackie-scenes in it imo.

Comment

Shanghai Knights.

It was not the best movie-wise, but it was emty-minded fun and I defiantly enjoyed it. Especially the fightscenes, it had some of the best Jackie-scenes in it imo.
                Jackie Chan movies >>>

Going to see Bourne Legacy tomorrow, and then Expendables 2 Wednesday woo!!

Comment

Jackie Chan movies >>>

Going to see Bourne Legacy tomorrow, and then Expendables 2 Wednesday woo!!
                  Indeed. The man's a fucking genius!

I wanna see Expendables too!

Comment

Indeed. The man's a fucking genius!

I wanna see Expendables too!
                    Gonna be wicked!!! Can't wait!!! First one was cool all those guys in it, this one will be even better as Bruce & Arnold have bigger parts in it then we get extra people like Chuck & JCVD!!! Gonna be EPIC!! I'll wait to go at a late viewing though so it's not packed especially on Orange Wednesdays when they offer 2 tickets for price of one... Gets too packed out!!

Comment

Gonna be wicked!!! Can't wait!!! First one was cool all those guys in it, this one will be even better as Bruce & Arnold have bigger parts in it then we get extra people like Chuck & JCVD!!! Gonna be EPIC!! I'll wait to go at a late viewing though so it's not packed especially on Orange Wednesdays when they offer 2 tickets for price of one... Gets too packed out!!
                      First was a nice idea, but the editing was one of the worst ever and the screenplay was pretty dull. I'm sure this is gonna be a lot better since it's a "real director" who directed it and a "real editor" who edited it. Sly should stick to acting (even though it wasn't Sly who edited the most, but he did direct).

But don't get your expectations too high. I heard Arnold and Bruce had bigger roles, but still not real big. And Jet Li has a very little part and so does Chuck Norris.
                      But I also heard it should be A LOT better than the first, so I'm looking forward to it no doubt.

Comment

• Ted is a great movie.
                        Saw it today, and it was one of the funniest movies ever imo, the story is cool
                        and the girls are hot in the movie

Comment

My TV will arrive on next saturday.

Waaay too long!
                          do you watch movies online?

Comment

Working...
                          X