This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    I guess, but as you said; it's one film, two hours, yet it challenged so much. Romance, disability, triumph, (potentially) disease, and it is very heat-warming, I just couldn't see why it is revered so much by fans.

I'm obviously the minority, though.
    Yeah well, then I'm the minority on so many other films. There will always be movies that doesn't fit your taste even if everybody around you loves it.

Comment

• Hmm Cabin in the woods... There was no big twist at the end that everyone kept on going on about (well for me anyway)... Really was nothing special, and defo wasn't a scary Horror. Think it was more of a comedy than a horror tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Hmm Cabin in the woods... There was no big twist at the end that everyone kept on going on about (well for me anyway)... Really was nothing special, and defo wasn't a scary Horror. Think it was more of a comedy than a horror tbh.

how dare you lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
          how dare you lol
          Seriously... I would love to say it was amazing... I was looking forward to it. Kinda let down tbh. Let me know what you think when you eventually see it.

Comment

Seriously... I would love to say it was amazing... I was looking forward to it. Kinda let down tbh. Let me know what you think when you eventually see it.
            Damn ...

I will, though

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Rosemary's Baby is about to start on TV. Never seen it but it looks like the kinda horror film I'd be into; it's directed by Roman Polanski so...

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]

the avy/sig combo

Comment

• Seen IMMORTALS earlier today

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrade View Post
                    Seen IMMORTALS earlier today
                    Cool film!! Love greek mythology so I LOVED that film!!

Expendables 2 today!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      Rosemary's Baby is about to start on TV. Never seen it but it looks like the kinda horror film I'd be into; it's directed by Roman Polanski so...
                      Tell me how it was. I wanna see it. Got it on the watchlist.

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                      @ABjerg

the avy/sig combo
                      Thanx bruh! Yours is dope too. All my recordings got deleted so I never got to see V for Vendetta.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Expendables 2 today!
                      Can't wait to hear your opinion on it and how it was when you compare it to the 1st. That wasn't executed that well imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

Can't wait to hear your opinion on it and how it was when you compare it to the 1st. That wasn't executed that well imo.
                        Yeah, not sure when I'm gonna go see it, might go see it in a couple of hours beat all the busy times tonight. Either way i'll let you know. I'm sure it's gonna be better than the 1st as you said was quite poor in many areas. Either way regardless of it's quality, the film is still gonna be epic and worth a watch with all those stars in it, after all thats why everyone watches them. To go see the old school action stars blow shit up!

Comment

Yeah, not sure when I'm gonna go see it, might go see it in a couple of hours beat all the busy times tonight. Either way i'll let you know. I'm sure it's gonna be better than the 1st as you said was quite poor in many areas. Either way regardless of it's quality, the film is still gonna be epic and worth a watch with all those stars in it, after all thats why everyone watches them. To go see the old school action stars blow shit up!
                          Yup! Cool bruh

Comment

Working...
                          X