Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower last night! That was a quality film, and gave me a slight crush on Emma Watson.

Just watched Beasts of the Southern Wild... That little girl >>>, that is talent right there. If it was a fair world, she would win the oscar, which would be amazing as she's never acted before. First role, the mind boggles.
    Last edited by Kuzz; 02-21-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      nah not the typical stoner movies lol (gonna watch Dazed & Confused anyway though )

kinda felt like The Crimson Rivers or Madagascar could be good
      eeh madagascar lol. but tbh probably any movie is funnier/more intense when high so just watch your older all time favs or movies that look crazy lol. oh and Matilda is sick when you're high (shoutsout [MENTION=42670]PrettyFlacko.[/MENTION] , I think you once recommended/mentioned it)

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
        eeh madagascar lol. but tbh probably any movie is funnier/more intense when high so just watch your older all time favs or movies that look crazy lol. oh and Matilda is sick when you're high (shoutsout @PrettyFlacko. , I think you once recommended/mentioned it)
        yes it is bruh. got that shit in instant queue on my Netflix. belee dat. watch it all the time.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          yes it is bruh. got that shit in instant queue on my Netflix. belee dat. watch it all the time.
          yeah that shit is hella nice

@IceMan

Dead End (2003) - IMDb
          now I remember, this is an absolute gem, one of the GOAT movies

Comment

• Is The Perks Of Being A Sunflower a good movie? Going to watch it tonight.

Comment

@IceMan

Dead End (2003) - IMDb
              sounds generic, but it's french so it gotta be extremely fucked up
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower last night! That was a quality film, and gave me a slight crush on Emma Watson.

Just watched Beasts of the Southern Wild... That little girl >>>, that is talent right there. If it was a fair world, she would win the oscar, which would be amazing as she's never acted before. First role, the mind boggles.
                i fell in love with her after the first harry potter film 87bh

Comment

@IceMan

Dead End (2003) - IMDb
                  is it scary as fuck??
                  cuz it sounds like it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                    Is The Perks Of Being A Sunflower a good movie? Going to watch it tonight.
                    Never heard of that movie lol, but Perks of being a Wallflower is a good movie

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      is it scary as fuck??
                      cuz it sounds like it lol
                      nah it's not really scary but it got the craziest and weirdest atmosphere. you will be like what the the fuck all the time but it's really funny, too.
                      [MENTION=21158]IceMan[/MENTION] not generic at all, watch it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        i fell in love with her after the first harry potter film 87bh
                        especially in that Prisoner of Azkaban.

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO!!!

James Franco be that RiFF RAFF look-a-alike in the 2012 movie, Spring Breakers.

Last edited by ProBitaz.; 02-22-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] you a fan of the Resident Evil franchise?

Comment

Working...
                          X