• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    What I'm downloading atm...

@WeezYIsCraaazY
    Wow, 41GB...

I never downloaded anything that large! How long does it take to download? Lol
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      Wow, 41GB...

I never downloaded anything that large! How long does it take to download? Lol
      ya thats a little excessive in a ll honesty, just wait for it to come out on DVD lol its not gonna be that long

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
        ya thats a little excessive in a ll honesty, just wait for it to come out on DVD lol its not gonna be that long
        Excatly! Downloading 41 GB for a movie is wow...too much tbh

Comment

Excatly! Downloading 41 GB for a movie is wow...too much tbh
          Why? It's damn fast thinking of the size. It's two movies in 1 file also. The 3D and non-3D version. So about 20 each.

Comment

Why? It's damn fast thinking of the size. It's two movies in 1 file also. The 3D and non-3D version. So about 20 each.
            Oh, thought the full movie was 41GB...still tho shit is too much to me, I dunno..maybe for you that's normal

and the fact that my Internet speed isn't very fast I wouldn't even think of downloading a file that is 41 GB in size
            i think the largest file I ever downloaded was 9 GB and it was a game lol....

Comment

• Watching Contagion

Comment

• What do people think of "Grave Encounters"?

Comment

Oh, thought the full movie was 41GB...still tho shit is too much to me, I dunno..maybe for you that's normal

and the fact that my Internet speed isn't very fast I wouldn't even think of downloading a file that is 41 GB in size
                  i think the largest file I ever downloaded was 9 GB and it was a game lol....
                  Lol, yeah well I usually download blu-ray files from 7-15GB, but I just decided to dl this anyway.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                  What do people think of "Grave Encounters"?
                  A great low budget horror tbh. If you take it for what it is, then I def like it.

Comment

Raging Bull.

Great original sportsdrama with a phenomenal performance by De Niro. You really get an in-dept look at what's going on in the personal life of a boxer and how it affects his life. It was well directed and the score was one of my favorites of all time.

The only negative side is that I've never liked Scorsese as much as I probably should, but I find his movies boring and messy at times.

7/10

@WeezYIsCraaazY
                    Glad you checked it out, bro.

Some people aren't that keen on it, which is understandable. :L

Comment

Still 20gb too big, it's because it's a Full BR Rip. I get 1080p BR Rip that is encoded & ripped special to get low size, get it like 1.2gb for 1080p. like 700mb for 720p.

I have no interest in 3D...

Watched Avengers like 4 times last week lol!!!

Watched Rain Man last night for the first time. Good film.

Comment

• I don't think many people on here have watched Chinatown. If not, please do!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          I don't think many people on here have watched Chinatown. If not, please do!
                          I'm on it bruh.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Still 20gb too big, it's because it's a Full BR Rip. I get 1080p BR Rip that is encoded & ripped special to get low size, get it like 1.2gb for 1080p. like 700mb for 720p.I have no interest in 3D...Watched Avengers like 4 times last week lol!!!Watched Rain Man last night for the first time. Good film.
                          I don't care for the size. Even tho you can encode a movie pretty good, it won't be perfect-looking unless you go for about 7-10 gigs tbh. But yes 20 is big, but I don't care. And I got a 3D tv so I care for the 3D.

Comment

Working...
                          X