Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Chronicle..dont really like the "First Person Camera POV" thing but its fine i guess..turned out pretty good, the ending was nice

Comment

• just finished watching The Wrestler again, i love how character based Aronofsky's films are (black swan, requiem for a dream) hes such a master at developing characters emotions

Comment

• Just saw 'The Dictator'...

It was alright, there were some real laugh out loud moments but then other moments that just didn't seem funny at all, I spose just like Borat. It's worth a watch, but I could have easily waited to download it probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Just saw 'The Dictator'...

It was alright, there were some real laugh out loud moments but then other moments that just didn't seem funny at all, I spose just like Borat. It's worth a watch, but I could have easily waited to download it probably.
          ya i been wondering how that movie would turn out, seems to me like Cohen hit a home run with the Borat character and is now more or less living off the same shtick i didnt like Bruno at all and this kinda looked like more of the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
            ya i been wondering how that movie would turn out, seems to me like Cohen hit a home run with the Borat character and is now more or less living off the same shtick i didnt like Bruno at all and this kinda looked like more of the same
            It seems like it's focusing more on trying to get out all these jokes that shouldn't be allowed rather than making everything about the film funny. It's not really dirty like Borat. And like I said some real laugh out loud moments. Just worth a watch tbh.

Comment

• Watched inception today...and WOW is all I can say. Such a great movie, everything about it was amazingly done. 10/10 for me for real.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Watched inception today...and WOW is all I can say. Such a great movie, everything about it was amazingly done. 10/10 for me for real.
                it took me three watches to completely understand everything

Comment

• still haven't seen inception

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                    still haven't seen inception
                    go watch it asap bruh

Gonna watch The Da Vinci Code myself later. I've never seen it, lulz.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      go watch it asap bruh

Gonna watch The Da Vinci Code myself later. I've never seen it, lulz.
                      Me neither, one of those films I've been waiting to watch... But I had read Angels & Demons and then when I watched the film it was shite. They never follow the book. So I got a feeling I won't like Da Vinci Code either cos I read that book also.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Just got home from ma girls, watched Role Models, forgot how funny that shit was!

"You know what I had for breakfast? Cocaine... Know what I had for lunch? Cocaine..."

Comment

• Saw Devil Inside yesterday. That shit was fucking GREAT. It made me jump more than once and the acting was actually pretty good just like the story. Just because the ending wasn't satisfying for some people doesn't mean it's a bad movie overall. I actually wasn't that pissed about the ending, tho. Great (and underrated) flick. 8/10

connectthecutsconnectthecutsconnectthecuts.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• gonna watch Happiness
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X