Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the best zombie movie you guys watched?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
      What was the best zombie movie you guys watched?
      Dawn of the Dead (2004) I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Dawn of the Dead (2004) I think.
        Yea I would say thats mine too

Comment

Yea I would say thats mine too

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

I'm on it bruh.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I don't care for the size. Even tho you can encode a movie pretty good, it won't be perfect-looking unless you go for about 7-10 gigs tbh. But yes 20 is big, but I don't care. And I got a 3D tv so I care for the 3D.
              Oh yeah of course, but who needs perfect looking when you are filling up HDDs at 10gb a film... They are pretty much perfect! But of course preference on what you prefer. I ain't got time or money to be buying that many HDDs... Already have 3TB filled up of films and TV shows etc. If I downloaded the full quality ones instead of low size 720p/1080p rips then I'd have about 500 HDDs lol!!

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Shaun of the Dead (2004) I think.
              Fixed!

Comment

Watching Contagion
                Watched that two days ago..

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                What was the best zombie movie you guys watched?
                Zombieland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                  Watched that two days ago..

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Zombieland.
                  You watched that on HBO?

& Zombieland is good. But I consider it more of a comedy. It doesn't focus on the zombie aspect that much. Still a great movie though. One of my favorite comedies

Comment

You watched that on HBO?

& Zombieland is good. But I consider it more of a comedy. It doesn't focus on the zombie aspect that much. Still a great movie though. One of my favorite comedies
                    Na i watched in on the computer.

And yeah your right, i kinda hesitated to put it because of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Oh yeah of course, but who needs perfect looking when you are filling up HDDs at 10gb a film... They are pretty much perfect! But of course preference on what you prefer. I ain't got time or money to be buying that many HDDs... Already have 3TB filled up of films and TV shows etc. If I downloaded the full quality ones instead of low size 720p/1080p rips then I'd have about 500 HDDs lol!!---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------Fixed!
                      I delete the movies after watching them. So there's no problem with space on my HDD.

Comment

I delete the movies after watching them. So there's no problem with space on my HDD.

I spose thats alright, you collect your DVD/Blu-Rays anyway don't ya? I don't have the room in my bedroom to collect, I stopped collecting after I filled up my shelves lol!! So I guess thats how I collect mine now! My TV is hooked up to my PC so I like to be able to access all my movies nice and quick without having to worry about DVDs n shit!

Wish I could collect Blu-Rays n shit though!! Just don't have the room

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          I spose thats alright, you collect your DVD/Blu-Rays anyway don't ya? I don't have the room in my bedroom to collect, I stopped collecting after I filled up my shelves lol!! So I guess thats how I collect mine now! My TV is hooked up to my PC so I like to be able to access all my movies nice and quick without having to worry about DVDs n shit!Wish I could collect Blu-Rays n shit though!! Just don't have the room
                          Yeah man. The way I do it is: I dl the movies I wanna see (that way I can see a hella of lot of movies without paying lol) and I also record what's in tv if a movie from my watchlist comes on. And if the movie turns out great I'ma go buy it on blu ray. I love to collect movies and usually looks for special editions and shit too.

Comment

Working...
                          X