This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    I'm looking forward to it a lot, but I heard both good and bad things about it. Heard that the second half isn't as good as the first.
    just saw the movie ln, very good movie i enjoyed it personally

Comment

I'm looking forward to it a lot, but I heard both good and bad things about it. Heard that the second half isn't as good as the first.
      I enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish...I'm not a good critic of movies like y'all tho, if a movie can keep my attention from start to finish I consider it good

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        I enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish...I'm not a good critic of movies like y'all tho, if a movie can keep my attention from start to finish I consider it good
        Lol yeah we'll see when I get to see it. I'm pretty sure I'll digg it but who knows.

Comment

• So, Sinister is the highest rated horror film ever. Can't wait to check that out and Silent Hill Revelations. Strangely, I wanna see Paranormal Activity 4, but only because it looks like they finally ditched the whole 'let's make this seem real as fuck' thing.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Just watched Looper and I must say, I've never seen such a visually excellent film. The story was compelling I personally liked the change in story-lines etc. but above all else, it was enthralling.

Definitely this year's best film...though the trailer for End of Watch looks amazing.

4/4

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
              Just watched Looper and I must say, I've never seen such a visually excellent film. The story was compelling I personally liked the change in story-lines etc. but above all else, it was enthralling.

Definitely this year's best film...though the trailer for End of Watch looks amazing.

4/4
              4/4 ? lol that's an odd scale. But maan I'm looking forward to be seeing this.

Saw Polar Express 3D. The 3D was decent, but the movie itself was pretty bad.

Comment

4/4 ? lol that's an odd scale. But maan I'm looking forward to be seeing this.

Saw Polar Express 3D. The 3D was decent, but the movie itself was pretty bad.

I find it more accurate. It does go into the 1/2s, though.

You'll love the film.

Comment

• Looper was quality... Taken 2 is out today! Gonna see that ASAP. Apparently not as good as the first, (but it was likely to not be anyway) but still an enjoyment to watch from what I've heard. Some people have absolutely slated it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Looper was quality... Taken 2 is out today! Gonna see that ASAP. Apparently not as good as the first, (but it was likely to not be anyway) but still an enjoyment to watch from what I've heard. Some people have absolutely slated it though.
                    Don't think I'm gonna see Taken 2; it went from an 18 to a 12A.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      Don't think I'm gonna see Taken 2; it went from an 18 to a 12A.
                      That seems like a perfectly good reason not to go to a movie you want to see

Comment

• Ocean's Eleven - dope movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                          has anyone seen cabin in the woods?? thinking of watching but i saw the description of the movie and it honestly looks so bad
                          didn't really like it but it was entertaining...

movies I saw recently:

No Country For Old Men
                          Loopers
                          96 Hours (Taken)
                          Hangover II
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X