Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney needs to release Hercules on Blu-Ray. I got this HDTV version which looks great, but I need that 1080p.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
      ummmmm so christopher nolan is making a superman movie? was anyone aware of that? i wasn't tbh
      He's not making it. He's helping Zack Snyder (the director). Nolan's batman was realistic, dark and unique. Snyder thought Nolan was the perfect guy to help him with a superman-reboot... But that's hella old news bruh.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Damn 200 pages!? This thread has come far.

Comment

• Saw Dredd last night... I'm in shock that it actually wasn't totally and utterly shit... It was actually enjoyable... Some amazing effects in there that looked pretty awesome in 3D!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            He's not making it. He's helping Zack Snyder (the director). Nolan's batman was realistic, dark and unique. Snyder thought Nolan was the perfect guy to help him with a superman-reboot... But that's hella old news bruh. ---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ---------- Damn 200 pages!? This thread has come far.
            it'll b weird seeing superman as a dark character though & i never knew till now, i been slacking

Comment

• Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
              it'll b weird seeing superman as a dark character though & i never knew till now, i been slacking
              You can watch the teaser online unless you already have. Then you can get a feel on how it's gonna turn out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Prometheus was a really good watch. Yes parts are unrealistic but I really enjoyed it. Really interesting concept behind the film as well. I definitely recommend.
                alien is my fav movie series of all time, Prometheus does it a great service
                #3hunna

#Mandown
                2-4-14

Comment

• Just saw Looper..loved it

I always love Time Travel movies

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                    Just saw Looper..loved it

Watching on Wednesday - can't wait.

Can't say I'm glad Levitt's in it, though.

Comment

• Just received I, Robot on blu-ray and just ordered Final Destination 5 3D and Hot Fuzz steelbook.

Comment

Heard that movie was good. Gonna have to see it soon

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I'm looking forward to it a lot, but I heard both good and bad things about it. Heard that the second half isn't as good as the first.

Comment

Working...
                          X