Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally have a huge ass 3D TV and home theatre. Now I actually buy Blu Rays haha. Watched over 20 movies in the last two weeks

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
      I finally have a huge ass 3D TV and home theatre. Now I actually buy Blu Rays haha. Watched over 20 movies in the last two weeks
      i did too...

60" smart tv.. comes with internet in the tv and all that... also 3D

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
        i did too...

60" smart tv.. comes with internet in the tv and all that... also 3D
        Yeah I forgot the size of mine but when I unboxed that shit I figured it had internet I didn't even know about that LOL, it's pretty dope tho. How you like the 3D? I think it's fucking sick and way better than the 3D in the movies. But it's kinda exhausting when you are high

Comment

Yeah I forgot the size of mine but when I unboxed that shit I figured it had internet I didn't even know about that LOL, it's pretty dope tho. How you like the 3D? I think it's fucking sick and way better than the 3D in the movies. But it's kinda exhausting when you are high
          i havent tried it yet... the glasses are still wrapped in the bubblewrap...

Comment

i havent tried it yet... the glasses are still wrapped in the bubblewrap...
            you should really try it out, I can recommend Sanctum 3D the depth in it is incredible and the movie itself is quite good, too

Comment

you should really try it out, I can recommend Sanctum 3D the depth in it is incredible and the movie itself is quite good, too
              idk y they came out sideways when i had the iphone straight up

Comment

damn, looks sick, I might post pics after sleeping, it's 5.23. oh and I checked, mine is a 55"

Comment

damn, looks sick, I might post pics after sleeping, it's 5.23. oh and I checked, mine is a 55"
                  ahh its cool... damn thats early forgot you was on the other side of the world... and 55" is still big

Comment

Samsung >>>

Comment

• Been waiting for this forever, I've been reading the books and they're crazy

Comment

• What do you guys think about Apocalypse Now?

Like it, hate it?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          What do you guys think about Apocalypse Now?

Like it, hate it?
                          I liked it! It's not a masterpiece to me, nor the best war movie ever made (is it even a war movie? lol), but it's a damn solid one.
                          And that opening scene...my god, gotta be the best movie intro EVER.

The music matches it so perfectly, it makes you believe it was recorded specifically for that sequence..that napalm exploding as the chorus strikes up gets me every time

Rest of the movie is cool nonetheless

Comment

Working...
                          X