X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    Gonna watch Sinister (2012) - IMDb later...hope it's not some generic crap

"from the producer of paranomal acitivty & insidious" already turned me off though lol, both are fucking shit
    It's one of the better horror-thrillers tbh. I didn't like the ending though. I had hoped for something better.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      It's one of the better horror-thrillers tbh. I didn't like the ending though. I had hoped for something better.
      how was it in comparsion to Insidious (big disappointment for me) & Paranormal Activity (we don't even have to talk about this one I think )
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

how was it in comparsion to Insidious (big disappointment for me) & Paranormal Activity (we don't even have to talk about this one I think )
        the first one was dope

#2 & #3 were hella whack

haven't seen #4 but i don't expect it to be good lol

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
          the first one was dope

#2 & #3 were hella whack

haven't seen #4 but i don't expect it to be good lol
          only saw #4
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Well, I can't see it was made by the people behind PA, but I do sense some Insidious atmosphere here and there... But tbh, it's very different, Sinister is more of a nasty and disturbing horror-thriller.

You'll see for yourself though.

Comment

• I have so much to talk about in this thread I love movies, if someone is talking about a movie I almost always know which one they're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                I have so much to talk about in this thread I love movies, if someone is talking about a movie I almost always know which one they're talking about.
                Then welcome to the best thread in the OT section bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                  Then welcome to the best thread in the OT section bruh
                  Thanks!
                  What's your favorite movie?

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Did y'all see Savages? I was visiting London with a friend and we went to that movie. I didn't really know what to expect but I read some negative reviews so I didn't really had high expectations.

Well, I loved it! I loved every minute of it. The movie has a good story, a very exciting one and you'll be entertained for 2 hours for sure! The actors were playing amazing, especially Benicio del Toro and Salma Hayek, man she was awesome as the bad guy eh girl. It also has a lot of exotic locations, explosive action and beautiful women. Watch this movie, you probably won't be disappointed. Good job Oliver Stone, wish there were more movies like these.

Comment

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Did y'all see Savages? I was visiting London with a friend and we went to that movie. I didn't really know what to expect but I read some negative reviews so I didn't really had high expectations.

Well, I loved it! I loved every minute of it. The movie has a good story, a very exciting one and you'll be entertained for 2 hours for sure! The actors were playing amazing, especially Benicio del Toro and Salma Hayek, man she was awesome as the bad guy eh girl. It also has a lot of exotic locations, explosive action and beautiful women. Watch this movie, you probably won't be disappointed. Good job Oliver Stone, wish there were more movies like these.
                    I thought Savages was awesome as well. The whole ensemble cast did great!

Comment

• Originally posted by rx864 View Post
                      I thought Savages was awesome as well. The whole ensemble cast did great!
                      Yeah, indeed! Wasn't impressed by Taylor Kitsch in Battleship and John Carter but in this movie he showed that he can really act. Same for Blake Lively and Aaron Johnson (I thought that was his name )

Comment

I'd say Scarface.

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post

Yeah I liked Savages too, hella entertaining. That scene where the girl spits on Benicio and all he does is clean the saliva out of his mustache and lick it like 'are you fucking kidding me?'>>>>...disturbing BUT awesome at the same time, makes it clear why the movie its called SAVAGES lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                          I'd say Scarface.
                          Oh man, I love Scarface. That's definitely one of my favorites too. I remember when I first saw it, I was 10 I guess and watched it secretly on tv. I loved it even back then. I own it on DVD now. Funny that you say Scarface, because I was just talking about Savages and the director of that movie (Oliver Stone) wrote Scarface.

Originally posted by Hollyhood View Post
                          Yeah I liked Savages too, hella entertaining. That scene where the girl spits on Benicio and all he does is clean the saliva out of his mustache and lick it like 'are you fucking kidding me?'>>>>...disturbing BUT awesome at the same time, makes it clear why the movie its called SAVAGES lol
                          Haha that scene was disturbing and hilarious at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                          X