X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Of course.

This is the best discussion thread on the forum tbh...
    lol

whats your fav F&F?

better not be that Tokyo struggle

Comment

• Im watching the Mentalist right now... Dope af

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
        lol

whats your fav F&F?

better not be that Tokyo struggle

Tokyo Drift wasn't bad, it was just... outta place.

I actually enjoy the Fast Five the most tbh. First one is a classic though.

Comment

I actually enjoy the Fast Five the most tbh. First one is a classic though.
          Agreed!

Comment

• Forgetting about it being historical correct or realistic, the movie The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas is actually a very enjoyable and heartwarming story.

sad ending tho.

Comment

Forgetting about it being historical correct or realistic, the movie The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas is actually a very enjoyable and heartwarming story.

sad ending tho.
              is it same type of movie like forrest gump??

cause that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                is it same type of movie like forrest gump??

cause that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back
                It's only 90 minutes tho. And no, it's not a Forrest Gump (nothing ever will be). Think about it like a Schindler's List seen through the eyes of a child. A kid-friendly holocaust/world war II movie. But then again, the subject matter is not for kids, and the movie isn't either. It's just a softer and more cinematic approach to the holocaust.
                The movie isn't amazing or nothing, but quite enjoyable.

Comment

Forgetting about it being historical correct or realistic, the movie The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas is actually a very enjoyable and heartwarming story.

sad ending tho.
                  I don't think I could get past the historical context of Holocaust films. It's the exact reason why I'm against "Schindler's List."

"Sunset Boulevard" was great, though.

Comment

• If anyone cares, parts of the 6th Fast & Furious film was shot in Liverpool, England.

I remember driving back from my brothers flat before Christmas and they had blocked the tunnel off

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      If anyone cares, parts of the 6th Fast & Furious film was shot in Liverpool, England.

I remember driving back from my brothers flat before Christmas and they had blocked the tunnel off
                      And in London, Tower Bridge etc. Can't wait to see home on the big screen in a Fast & Furious movie.

Comment

• [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] I'm pretty sure I asked you something like this before, but what's your top 3 Hitchcock-movies?

Comment

@WeezYIsCraaazY I'm pretty sure I asked you something like this before, but what's your top 3 Hitchcock-movies?
                          I think I have, but it's cool. Not gonna look back to find them, I'll just write my current favs.

1.) Rear Window
                          2.) Vertigo
                          3.) Shadow of a Doubt

Comment

Working...
                          X