This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    I want to see that cause of the good reception. But judging from trailers etc. it doesn't really interest me that much tbh.
    Yeah same, not seen it yet. Been told by friends it's good though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Yeah same, not seen it yet. Been told by friends it's good though.
      perks of being a wallflower? it was great. it's not a laugh out loud comedy tho, if that is what you are expecting

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Saw Airplane!

A bit of a let-down tbh. I knew the humor would be silly, but if I have to watch movies like that, the Naked Gun movies did a better job at it. It did have a few memorable ones tho, but overall it just wasn't good enough imo.

Comment

• Flight is a great movie.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Skyfall available blu-ray [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Skyfall available blu-ray @ABjerg
              This time I actually noticed it myself ... Just downloaded Skyfall, Flight and The Collection!

But thanx once again!

Comment

• Skyfall failed. I finally saw it, and it wasn't as good as expected. Sam Mendes did a wonderful job at directing it. The cinematography was beautiful, and acting was great. Good opening sequence too. The references to old movies and bringing back old characters was also a nice idea. But the script was bad. A bit boring, a bit messy and with plot-holes.
                And overall it just wasn't a Bond-movie. More like a Bourne-movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
                  I have not seen Star Wars neither

Not my cup of tea
                  Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Yeah, from what I'm getting I feel like its not my time of movie too lol...
                  watch it, then judge

not the other way around...
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    watch it, then judge

not the other way around...
                    Nah your right lol...might as well watch it, probably won't tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Nah your right lol...might as well watch it, probably won't tho
                      it's one of the movies that you saw as kid & still love lol

dont know how i'd feel if i saw it now for the first time
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        it's one of the movies that you saw as kid & still love lol

dont know how i'd feel if i saw it now for the first time
                        Never watched it, and I'm not really into watching very old movies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                          Never watched it, and I'm not really into watching very old movies...
                          The make-up is awful in the first star wars! You will probably hate it. Just spandex-aliens everywhere lmao

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

The Collection.

Clique horror sequel. More gore, worse story. The script was really shitty and the movie was way too weird. And what's up with portraying the collector as more human and like a normal person? And his strange obsession with limbs put together and shit? Well, Josh Stewart was bad-ass, even though he could never save this much bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                          X