This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand By Me.

Wow. I've been missing out. What a timeless movie. Story is beautifully told, and you feel like you're with the group of friends. It deals with these young boys' lives very honestly, and that's what really takes you into the movie. It wasn't flawless, but damn close...

Comment

• Yea Mama wasn't great. Had a couple of creepy bits in it but I didn't care for the end at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Meh, not really.

But if you're hella bored [maybe even high], and it's in the middle of the night and you ain't got shit to do. Then it's probably worth the watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Good choice bruh If you take the time to sit down and watch one of the [already lengthy] LOTR-movies, you might as well go for the Extended versions tbh>>>>>
        okay i aint gonna watch it
        i'll find another film

Comment

• Watched John Q tonight... Love Denzel, never seen the movie before, pretty much standard but I enjoyed it. I like this older type of movies. Don't seem to make em anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Yea Mama wasn't great. Had a couple of creepy bits in it but I didn't care for the end at all!
            i told you mayne.

Comment

• The Terminal...man, what a movie.

Tom Hanks is just an amazing actor...
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• 21 & up was pretty funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  The Terminal...man, what a movie.

Tom Hanks is just an amazing actor...
                  Tom Hanks>>>>>>>>>>

Great movie indeed. That is one of the best Hanks performances tbh. That accent is flawless - but you could say that about almost all his roles lol

Comment

• The Amazing Spider-Man 3D.

Not better than the original. The love-story was pretty well done thinking it was a freaking Spidey movie, but apart from that it was a big dull CGI-mess of a movie, that did nothing for me or the Spidey franchise that made it worth the reboot imo. Andrew Garfield is better than expected, but still not quite the Spider-Man you could've hoped for. The movie is missing suspense and the script was going in more directions than it was able to deal with in 2 hours.

4-5/10
                    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 03-05-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      Stand By Me.

Wow. I've been missing out. What a timeless movie. Story is beautifully told, and you feel like you're with the group of friends. It deals with these young boys' lives very honestly, and that's what really takes you into the movie. It wasn't flawless, but damn close...
                      I could not get into that movie at all. Mostly, there is a lot of boys' talk and good fellowship and an unstated and stated appreciation of this grand episode in their lives and how nothing will ever equal the comradeship of this summer. It was such a long conversation.

:L

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        I could not get into that movie at all. Mostly, there is a lot of boys' talk and good fellowship and an unstated and stated appreciation of this grand episode in their lives and how nothing will ever equal the comradeship of this summer. It was such a long conversation.

:L
                        I guess you didn't mastrubate to Gordie then? I see why you didn't feel the same excitement as me then... :/

Comment

• Shoot Em Up.

Lmao, great over-the-top action movie with witty action sequences, and memorable one-liners. I love movies like this, where you can clear your head, sit back and relax, and just enjoy the highly entertaining mess happening on the screen!

Comment

Working...
                          X