This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
    didnt get that far... when the lil kid came out the box i turned it off..

i was texting during the movie.. so i probably missed a few good parts
    i fucked up I thought you said insidious not sinister.

my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post

my bad.
      lol na, but insidious was good though...

that one song got stuck in my head, when she took out the trash and the demon was in her living room dancing

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post

my bad.
        both trizzash
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
          lol na, but insidious was good though...

that one song got stuck in my head, when she took out the trash and the demon was in her living room dancing

Comment

• Sinister and Insidious are both above average horror movies that actually has a few great scares and overall has that "creepiness" to it.

Something that is extremely rare for horror movies these days...

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Sinister and Insidious are both above average horror movies that actually has a few great scares and overall has that "creepiness" to it.

Something that is extremely rare for horror movies these days...
              both were really predictable imo....and horror movies with annoying kids <<<

maybe i just dont like that genre lol....idontknow
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                both were really predictable imo....and horror movies with annoying kids <<<

maybe i just dont like that genre lol....idontknow
                Maybe so.

I love the ghost/hunted horrors. They are def my fav sub-genre in horror. I don't care for the kids, it's whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                  I'd watch I Was Born, But... first. Definitely check out Good Morning, because it is still a great film.

You definitely need to check out some of the films of Jacques Tati. He's quickly becoming my favourite.
                  I'll pick up I Was Born, But... so then. I needa get that Criterion collection. Any Tati recommendations? I was thinking about starting with Playtime, but which ones do you like?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

• [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] [MENTION=35776]ATLien666[/MENTION] Been thinking about watching that Tokyo Story for some time now. Can y'all tell me what makes it such a great movie, and why this is a movie I just have to see?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      @WeezYIsCraaazY @ATLien666 Been thinking about watching that Tokyo Story for some time now. Can y'all tell me what makes it such a great movie, and why this is a movie I just have to see?
                      Honestly, I can only say it's high art. Like ATLien said: it's not the most exiting film; as a matter of fact, I had more fun reflecting on the film than I did watching it.

But it's heartbreaking. That's why.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
                      I'll pick up I Was Born, But... so then. I needa get that Criterion collection. Any Tati recommendations? I was thinking about starting with Playtime, but which ones do you like?
                      Playtime is easily my favourite; it alone makes Tati one of the greats.

Mon Oncle is another favourite, and so is M. Hulot's Holiday.

I'm watching the others soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        Honestly, I can only say it's high art. Like ATLien said: it's not the most exiting film; as a matter of fact, I had more fun reflecting on the film than I did watching it.

But it's heartbreaking. That's why.
                        Sounds great, I will probably watch it in two weeks, when I have a weeks break from school.

Comment

• Anyone remember the name of that movie that is about a guy with half his face cut off and he gives a family a button that if they press it they will get a million dollars but will end up getting killed?

I really wanna watch this movie tbh...
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X