X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    I think you will.
    I just watched Django Unchained,it's the best movie I've seen in a while.I really enjoyed this.
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nawy View Post
      I just watched Django Unchained, it's the best movie I've seen in a while. I really enjoyed this.
      Yeah man .. great film!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nawy View Post
        I just watched Django Unchained,it's the best movie I've seen in a while.I really enjoyed this.
        Now I when you've seen it, I can tell my honest opinion on it.

I FREAKING LOVE DJANGO UNCHAINED! Tarantino's most complete film to date. I love everything about it!

Lol, but for real it's so great. Can't you remember I once had Django avy/sig combo? And wrote that I wanted to see it a 2nd and 3rd time in the theatre (only got to see it twice in the theatre tho, and one time at home [so far] haha)!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Goobz2bags View Post
        havent seen that movie yet
        What the hell ya doing Gooby?

I was sure you had defiantly watched that. Get movin boi!

Comment

Now I when you've seen it, I can tell my honest opinion on it.

I FREAKING LOVE DJANGO UNCHAINED! Tarantino's most complete film to date. I love everything about it!

Lol, but for real it's so great. Can't you remember I once had Django avy/sig combo? And wrote that I wanted to see it a 2nd and 3rd time in the theatre (only got to see it twice in the theatre tho, and one time at home [so far] haha)!
          I tought you won't tell me your honest opinion on it just because you tought I might not like it that much.but this movie is just fucking epic,like you said,I love everything about it! I think I'm gonna watch this again tomorow with my girlfriend.she might not like it it's not her type of movie.but whatever.and yeah,I think I remember you once had a Django avy.
          I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• when does the great Gatsby come out ? & is that Jackie Robinson Movie Any Good

Comment

What the hell ya doing Gooby?

I was sure you had defiantly watched that. Get movin boi!
              i havent went to the movies or bought a dvd in a while... i just wait till they come on tv now

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                you need to watch inception asap

could be my fav movie of all time
                Not Better Than The Departed.....

Comment

• torrent shit haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz2bags View Post
                    i havent went to the movies or bought a dvd in a while... i just wait till they come on tv now
                    No torrents or streaming either?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nawy View Post
                    I tought you won't tell me your honest opinion on it just because you tought I might not like it that much.but this movie is just fucking epic,like you said,I love everything about it! I think I'm gonna watch this again tomorow with my girlfriend.she might not like it it's not her type of movie.but whatever.and yeah,I think I remember you once had a Django avy.
                    I wouldn't tell my honest opinion BEFORE you had watched it, cause that may get your expectations too high and you might hate it or not like it as much as you should. So that's why Now it doesn't matter, we can discuss have great it is all day long lol
                    Understandable you wanna see it again. I could see that movie over and over again (like almost every QT-movie).

Comment

• Watching Training Day right now, such a dope movie. "You got a dick. You do have a dick, don't you? OK, the dick lines up straight like that right? To the right of it and to the left of it are pockets, right? In those pockets are money. Look in either one of 'em - pay the bill."

Comment

• Anybody else watching The Krays right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Not Better Than The Departed.....
                          shut the fuck up

how dare you quote me with your weak ass bacon breath

Comment

Working...
                          X