X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Imax watching zero dark thirty, Damn previews need to finish already

Comment

• Just got back from watching Texas Chainsaw...

Shit was so bad!!! But very very amusing to watch. It was classic shit horror teen movie!! Hot girls with tits pushed up, stupid trips over flat floor etc etc!! But there were people laughing in the cinema it was actual rather comical! Thats the only reason I'd suggest it and to see how they lead this one on from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre as it actually leads on directly from when the girl escapes in the truck...

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
      At Imax watching zero dark thirty, Damn previews need to finish already
      Let us know how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Just got back from watching Texas Chainsaw...

Shit was so bad!!! But very very amusing to watch. It was classic shit horror teen movie!! Hot girls with tits pushed up, stupid trips over flat floor etc etc!! But there were people laughing in the cinema it was actual rather comical! Thats the only reason I'd suggest it and to see how they lead this one on from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre as it actually leads on directly from when the girl escapes in the truck...
        trey songz doe

Comment

Let us know how it is.

It was pretty good.
          It's pretty slow the first half of the movie.
          But it's intersting none the less.

The action comes towards the end.

Good overall movie though.

If you go into this movie just for the Bin Laden raid, the movie will be really long for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
            It was pretty good.
            It's pretty slow the first half of the movie.
            But it's intersting none the less.

The action comes towards the end.

Good overall movie though.

If you go into this movie just for the Bin Laden raid, the movie will be really long for you.
            Cool, not sure I'll see it at cinema, might wait for download or just go to the �4 cinema round the corner from me rather than the �10 one lol!

Comment

• stephenhtx opinion sux on everything tbh

Comment

• Today is the day. DJANGO UNCHAINED nigga nigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

Comment

• Saw Prometheus yesterday, I liked it but my dad thought it sucked. Very wack story in his opinion.

Going to see Django Unchained friday! I saw Inglourious Basterds last week, damn that movie>>>

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION]

have you already seen 7 Psychos?​

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                      @ABjerg @Kuzz

have you already seen 7 Psychos?​
                      Seven Psychopaths?

If so... Yes I went to the cinema and saw it when it come out. Wicked film!! Really enjoyed it!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      Today is the day. DJANGO UNCHAINED nigga nigga nigga nigganigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga
                      I gotta wait another 2 days!!! Going to see it Friday night, not out till Friday for us!

Comment

Seven Psychopaths?

If so... Yes I went to the cinema and saw it when it come out. Wicked film!! Really enjoyed it!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

I gotta wait another 2 days!!! Going to see it Friday night, not out till Friday for us!
                        damn....that is the german title

i loved the movie. i prefer such movies rather than Hobbit etc.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Seven Psychopaths?

Haha too bad huh?... That pre-premiere

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                          damn....that is the german title

i loved the movie. i prefer such movies rather than Hobbit etc.
                          Hobbit is a bad example on how a movie should be done. But know what you mean by it.

And naw I have yet to see that. I'm excited as hell though. Been on my watchlist ever since I found out about it 6 moths ago. Woody Harrelson>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                          X