• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
      Someone recommend me a damn good movie
      Look up at my post bro .. try out Blow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
        Someone recommend me a damn good movie
        http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...ied-watch.html

Comment

• Jack Reacher was good actually. Had expectations quite low, and expected a Jason Statham-ish forgetable actionflick. Got something completely different though, and was positively surprised tbh. I was very entertained.

Comment

• ok, that was fucking awesome.
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Iron Man 3 this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post

ok, that was fucking awesome.
                looks dope
                his brother from avengers still locked up

Comment

• The wait for F&F6 is too long. Ordered my tickets already and I can't fucking wait!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post

ok, that was fucking awesome.
                    i will be watching for sure.

Comment

• Date Night - surprisingly funny and entertaining. I do love Carell, and he was great in this too, I wish they had kept more of Carell and Fey's improvisations though, they clearly could have made the movie even funnier (judging from the outtakes). But it was still good!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        Date Night - surprisingly funny and entertaining. I do love Carell, and he was great in this too, I wish they had kept more of Carell and Fey's improvisations though, they clearly could have made the movie even funnier (judging from the outtakes). But it was still good!
                        Steve is hilarious..Never watched that movie..might watch it this friday..
                        It says "Comedy", "Crime" and "Romance" on IMDb..
                        Is "Romance" part true? I don't like romance scenes in movies..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          Steve is hilarious..Never watched that movie..might watch it this friday..
                          It says "Comedy", "Crime" and "Romance" on IMDb..
                          Is "Romance" part true? I don't like romance scenes in movies..
                          Well come on bruh, the movie is titled Date Night of course it has some romance. What's the problem with it though it's the most common thing on earth and you'll find it in almost every movie in every genre. Also, almost every great Carell-movie is romantic - 40 year old virgin, crazy stupid love etc.
                          But imo it wasn't much, a few classic short scenes talking about their relationship, and I don't think I spoil anything by saying it has a classic romantic happy-ever-after ending, as so many of these type of movies have.
                          Last edited by ProBitaz.; 04-23-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X