X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    GOAT movie with GOAT actors
    I never watch inception before, I heard its a trip tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I never watch inception before, I heard its a trip tho?
      to me its one of those movies you have to watch twice before you understand everything

but yea its a crazy film

Comment

• has anyone on here watched 127 hours??
        i've heard the arm scene is hard to watch??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          has anyone on here watched 127 hours??
          Overall the movie was pretty good. I don't think the arm scene was that hard to watch, but the movie as a whole did something to me that I've never experienced before.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            Overall the movie was pretty good. I don't think the arm scene was that hard to watch, but the movie as a whole did something to me that I've never experienced before.
            what you mean did something??

Comment

what you mean did something??
              I really don't wanna explain, also because I'm sure it'll set the bar too high for the movie and secondly because it's kinda weird.
              But to put it simple I appearently found the movie more exciting than I thought and it really went under my skin. I guess it was because it felt so real the way it was filmed and shit, I really felt like I was a part of his fight for survival or something. And I just wanna say no movie has ever done what this did to me. And the funny thing is I don't even rate this with a top score, but I will always remember it for the effect it had on me.

Comment

• Yoooo watched fast 6 last night it was another great movie like the rest and the whole Tokyo drift thing pretty much makes sense now
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

has anyone on here watched 127 hours??
                  so what if it was hard to watch, are we 12? lol

it isn't hard to watch tho and I definitely recommend that movie. the acting is superb

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    so what if it was hard to watch, are we 12? lol

it isn't hard to watch tho and I definitely recommend that movie. the acting is superb
                    lol i know
                    its just what i heard from someone
                    i just wanted to see if it really is a bad scene

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                      Yoooo watched fast 6 last night it was another great movie like the rest and the whole Tokyo drift thing pretty much makes sense now
                      Saw it in the cinema last friday. Always been a huge Fast and Furious fan, and yeah now Tokyo Drift makes sense. Especially the end of TKYO Drift.

Comment

• Saw The Big Lebowski again. Such a fun movie!

Also saw the korean monster-movie, The Host. It was well directed and can stand on its own feet when it comes to the genre. I must say I was a bit disapointed with it though, I expected a bit more and also the japanese/korean humor is something I'll never understand.

Comment

• Saw Hangover 3, it was alright. Some funny parts nothing amazing, but it was never going to be. The end credit scene is funny though.

After Earth on Friday despite it's very bad reviews which I'm bummed out about, I'm still gonna love it for Will though. Might go see The Purge at some point this week as well, looks pretty cool.

Then the Super Hero Movie of the year!! MAN OF STEEL!! Next Friday!! Can't fucking wait. Anyone that's seen it has said it's fucking immense.

Comment

Working...
                          X