X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Watched Detachment last night... Damn, one of those movies you just sit there and watch the credits roll in silence after it finishes... That shit touched me.
      Watched Million Dollar Baby last night. Same reaction.

Can't believe I've passed on that movie for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
        Watched Million Dollar Baby last night. Same reaction.

Can't believe I've passed on that movie for so long.
        Been thinking about watching that all this week as well. Prob get round to it now you've mentioned it.

I highly recommend Detachment if you haven't seen it yet, quite emotional film and depressing but good as fuck.

Comment

Been thinking about watching that all this week as well. Prob get round to it now you've mentioned it.

I highly recommend Detachment if you haven't seen it yet, quite emotional film and depressing but good as fuck.
          (I just wrote a reply but it disappeared wtf)

But I just checked and I already had the movie on my watchlist. Love moving and depressing films tbh.

And Eastwood's films are so amazing. They are hard to get into and require your full attention, but once you are in the movie it's amazing. And I gotta say btw, Million Dollar Baby is the most emotional film I've seen to date. Damn.

Comment

(I just wrote a reply but it disappeared wtf)

But I just checked and I already had the movie on my watchlist. Love moving and depressing films tbh.

And Eastwood's films are so amazing. They are hard to get into and require your full attention, but once you are in the movie it's amazing. And I gotta say btw, Million Dollar Baby is the most emotional film I've seen to date. Damn.
            Same and I don't know why... So if that's the case you'll love that detachment... Wicked. Damn I defo gonna check out Million Dollar Baby as well.

I wanna watch Letters from Iwo Jima by Clint Eastwood that's meant to be a good one and be a bit sad also. You seen it?

Comment

Same and I don't know why... So if that's the case you'll love that detachment... Wicked. Damn I defo gonna check out Million Dollar Baby as well.

I wanna watch Letters from Iwo Jima by Clint Eastwood that's meant to be a good one and be a bit sad also. You seen it?
              Flags of our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima are next on my Eastwood list. so, very soon.

Comment

• The World's End

Comment

Eastwood's films are so amazing. They are hard to get into and require your full attention, but once you are in the movie it's amazing.
                  That's so true... J. Edgar is the perfect example of what you said.

And letters from Iwo Jima is the most moving war film ever made IMO, it's just heartbreaking...def. in my top 10 movielist

Comment

• watched now you see me last night

such a great film

i expected the twist to be the female officer from france

didnt expect the male officer at all

still a great film

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      watched now you see me last night

such a great film

SPOILERi expected the twist to be the female officer from france

didnt expect the male officer at all

still a great film
                      Lol spoiler dude.

I've seen it, but maan some will be pissed if you don't fix that asap.

Watched This Is The End. What a huge let-down. Barely funny. 4/10

Comment

Lol spoiler dude.

I've seen it, but maan some will be pissed if you don't fix that asap.

Watched This Is The End. What a huge let-down. Barely funny. 4/10
                        Oh damn I hope you just don't find that kind of comedy funny otherwise I'm gonna be massively let down. I downloaded it yesterday gonna watch it this week... But it is a stoner film so I will prob get high for it.

I just got back from seeing Riddick... Shit was great man. Best one of all 3 I think... I recommend it if you like Riddick movies, actually much better than I thought it would be.

Comment

Oh damn I hope you just don't find that kind of comedy funny otherwise I'm gonna be massively let down. I downloaded it yesterday gonna watch it this week... But it is a stoner film so I will prob get high for it.

I just got back from seeing Riddick... Shit was great man. Best one of all 3 I think... I recommend it if you like Riddick movies, actually much better than I thought it would be.
                          Well, I do. Superbad is amazing, Pineapple Express is awesome (which is defianly a stoner flick)! But the American humor in this is just too damn heavy. Over-filled with sex-jokes that fall to the ground so hard. And overall just really silly. It's almost Scary Movie 5 type of humor and I did not expect that from such talented guys.
                          I posted my a longer review with my points on IMDb, I'll link it when it's accepted so you can understand why I disliked it.

Comment

Working...
                          X