This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burn After Reading.

Comedy was too dark in this one lol (and I'm a Dane!). I laughed a couple of times but damn what a weird movie! Casting was great though and the characters the Coen-brothers have created for this movie are perfect.

So now is the question; what am I going to watch tonight?

I think I'll post a list of the movies I have laying on my HDD and I'll hear your opinions.

Comment

• Any quick suggestions on a movie??

This is what I got to choose from:

I have crossed out the movies that still haven't finished downloading.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Any quick suggestions on a movie??

I've only heard a few of those =/

When will Iron Man, Hangover 3 and Fast and Furious be available to download as a good quality video ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          When will Iron Man, Hangover 3 and Fast and Furious be available to download as a good quality video ?
          Gonna be a while. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            I've only heard a few of those =/

wont be for a few months because they are new movies.

Comment

inception

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                inception
                *facepalm*

I've already watch the movie like 5 times. I need something new!

I ended up watching the rest of The Sound of Music. I had watched about 50
                mins last time but it's a long movie - 3 hours.

Comment

• I've watched Inception the other day and I'm amazed. Such an amazing movie. I watched it at 2 am till 4:30 am and I wasn't even sleepy or bored, I didn't take eyes of screen for one moment. Great movie and hopefully we will get a sequel..

Was it a dream at the end? I think not because whirligig was slowing down.. But then again, it could be dream because scenario switched instantly from DiCaprio sitting with old man to DiCaprio in plane with others, and that's something that happens in dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    I've watched Inception the other day and I'm amazed. Such an amazing movie. I watched it at 2 am till 4:30 am and I wasn't even sleepy or bored, I didn't take eyes of screen for one moment. Great movie and hopefully we will get a sequel..

Was it a dream at the end? I think not because whirligig was slowing down.. But then again, it could be dream because scenario switched instantly from DiCaprio sitting with old man to DiCaprio in plane with others, and that's something that happens in dreams.
                    That's up to you to decide. Nolan left it spining so he could let the audience think and decide.

I think it's real though and not a dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      I've watched Inception the other day and I'm amazed. Such an amazing movie. I watched it at 2 am till 4:30 am and I wasn't even sleepy or bored, I didn't take eyes of screen for one moment. Great movie and hopefully we will get a sequel..

thats why its an amazing movie

the ending is just the same as fapping to me

but yea once you get into the movie, you wont move or sleep

Comment

Oldboy is quality, I enjoyed Side Effects when I saw that the other week, The Town, Ray, 3:10 to Yuma, Million Dollar Baby, all good films!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Oldboy is quality, I enjoyed Side Effects when I saw that the other week, The Town, Ray, 3:10 to Yuma, Million Dollar Baby, all good films!!
                          Jep. Most here should be good films. And then there's a few which I downloaded for another reason, like for example the movie Somewhere got Chris Pontius (party boy from Jackass) in it. I really wanna see how he does true acting! I've seen a few clips and it's actually very convincing.

I hope I have time for a movie tonight. I got a test tomorrow and one friday, so I have to prepare a little for those.

Comment

Working...
                          X