Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grown up 2 is the stupidest, most worthless movie I ever saw tbh...

I actually liked the first one, but this movie makes no sense at all, too many not needed people and its not even funny. Adam just acting like Adam like on all his movies..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Watched Intouchables tonight... Film was GREAT. Really really laughed. It's a very nice film.
      I watched that one as well last night, i agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Grown up 2 is the stupidest, most worthless movie I ever saw tbh...

I actually liked the first one, but this movie makes no sense at all, too many not needed people and its not even funny. Adam just acting like Adam like on all his movies..
        "he looks like nicki minaj tryna shake her butt implants back in place"

had me for awhile doe

Comment

Grown up 2 is the stupidest, most worthless movie I ever saw tbh...

Damn is it really that bad? Shit idk if I should see it next week, damn I liked the first one too, thought this could be good too

Comment

• watched this last night

vry good movie

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I think he doesn't come much on here anymore coz of childish idiots in this forums lol...
              That's the exact reason I stopped come here.

I really miss the old forum. When there was very few idiots, dickriders and trolls. But now all these have doubled and forum has really hit rock bottom. Everybody is copying everybody. Hate is on its maximum and there's hardly any postivity around here. And this forum is not even run by Danny no more, or any of the mods for that matter. It's THP and his "goat member squad" who are making sure forum is running there way, and if you go against them you are pretty much fucked so people tend not to. I must respect THP tho (on a low-life-level) for actually succeeding in this. And all these new members what the fuck. There was this one dude replying to one of my post with something like "shut up little bitch get off the forum", and this nigga had like 103 posts and signed up a week ago. like who the fuck are you? lol

I like a lot of the members around here, a lot of cool and awesome people, but those are the minority and is not enough to make up for all the bullshit. Unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post

I really miss the old forum. When there was very few idiots, dickriders and trolls. But now all these have doubled and forum has really hit rock bottom. Everybody is copying everybody. Hate is on its maximum and there's hardly any postivity around here. And this forum is not even run by Danny no more, or any of the mods for that matter. It's THP and his "goat member squad" who are making sure forum is running there way, and if you go against them you are pretty much fucked so people tend not to. I must respect THP tho (on a low-life-level) for actually succeeding in this. And all these new members what the fuck. There was this one dude replying to one of my post with something like "shut up little bitch get off the forum", and this nigga had like 103 posts and signed up a week ago. like who the fuck are you? lol

I like a lot of the members around here, a lot of cool and awesome people, but those are the minority and is not enough to make up for all the bullshit. Unfortunately.
                you need to stop catching feels, watch a movie to calm down, then join in with the fun brah

Comment

Welcome back =)

Comment

My rhyming skills will have you climbing hills
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                      My rhyming skills will have you climbing hills
                      HAHA I SEE YOU!

You made me doubt my own sanity

Punk BITCH

Comment

• Just watched Big Daddy! Probably My Favorite Movie of All Time
                        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• inAPPropriate Comedy = trolololololololololol

Comment

Working...
                          X