This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Seven years in Tibet, it's a great movie
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION], have you seen Sal�, Or The 120 Days Of Sodom? If so, what's your thoughts on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
        @ABjerg, have you seen Sal�, Or The 120 Days Of Sodom? If so, what's your thoughts on it?
        No I have not.

Just looked it up though, it looked like a fucked up and twisted pile of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          No I have not.

Just looked it up though, it looked like a fucked up and twisted pile of shit.
          Yeah, it's very disturbing, and the fact that this movie was made in 1975, makes it even worse.

Comment

Yeah, it's very disturbing, and the fact that this movie was made in 1975, makes it even worse.
            Yeah. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not gonna check it out. Movies like A Serbian Film, Cannibal Holocaust and shit like that is just a waste of time imo. Meaningless violence just for the fun of it and without any purpose what so ever is not my cup of tea.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I'm really building up my collection of steelbooks, digibook and digipacks.

Here's a recent picture of my 'special editions shelf'

This picture is missing my Transformers and Alien anthology steelbooks though.

Comment

@ABjerg, have you seen Sal�, Or The 120 Days Of Sodom? If so, what's your thoughts on it?
              have you seen it??
              is it worse than a serbia film??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                have you seen it??
                The whole movie was uploaded on YouTube, but i think it has been removed. I've just skipped trough certain scenes on both movies, so it's hard for me to compare them.

Comment

have you seen it??
                  No film is worse than Serbian movie.

Comment

• See No Evil, Hear No Evil.

Two great actors, one of the best ideas to a comedy ever; BUT unfortunately a rather poor execution. It had a few good moments but overall it wasn't that good and it pisses me off cause imagine the things they could've done with this film (a man who can't see and a man who can't hear team up).
                    I want this remaked asap!

Comment

The whole movie was uploaded on YouTube, but i think it has been removed. I've just skipped trough certain scenes on both movies, so it's hard for me to compare them.
                      hmm im surprised youtube allowed that movie if its really bad

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      No film is worse than Serbian movie.
                      looking at reviews i think this movie is worse

Comment

hmm im surprised youtube allowed that movie if its really bad

looking at reviews i think this movie is worse
                        Never watched it.. But I don't trust reviews..there are many films with awful reviews which I liked and vice-versa..
                        But I ain't even gonna try and watch that movie..I'm not into that

Comment

• Just got around to watching Bronson .. great film and Tom Hardy acting is incredible.

Comment

Working...
                          X