This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
    If anybody's interested I did a "Top 10 Leonardo DiCaprio Peformances", check it out if you want!

--> IMDb: Top 10 Leonardo DiCaprio peformances - a list by abjerg01

And go here if you are interested in my rating for a specific movie, this contains all my ratings:

--> IMDb: abjerg01's Ratings
    Guys film career is just ridiculous in terms of quality. When you watching Searching for Sugar Man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      When you watching Searching for Sugar Man?
      About the same time as you watch The Hunt (Jagten).

Comment

About the same time as you watch The Hunt (Jagten).
        Ooo I like him. Might have to watch it tonight!

Comment

Ooo I like him. Might have to watch it tonight!
          You like Mads Mikkelsen? He's also amazing in this! I hope you'll like this movie.

But if you watch it keep an eye on the one playing Mads' best friend, Theo. He is played by Thomas Bo Larsen one of my favourite danish actors. He can be really funny and also really convincing in serious roles!

If you do watch it tonight I promise I'll watch SFS tomorrow (it's too late for me now ).

Comment

You like Mads Mikkelsen? He's also amazing in this! I hope you'll like this movie.

But if you watch it keep an eye on the one playing Mads' best friend, Theo. He is played by Thomas Bo Larsen one of my favourite danish actors. He can be really funny and also really convincing in serious roles!

If you do watch it tonight I promise I'll watch SFS tomorrow (it's too late for me now ).
            Haha I might do just gonna try download it so I can watch it for sure at some point if I don't tonight, great rating and yeah I like Mads Mikkelsen. Thanks for the recommendation.

And okay I'll let you know if I do!

Comment

• Whatup people, do any of you know a website, where I can see a list of newest cinema releases
              or dvd releases ....

I wanna see a movie tonight , and I feel like watching 2010 - 2013 movies

- - - Updated - - -

and yeah [MENTION=62093]Kuzz[/MENTION] I def recommend to watch The Hunt as well

its on another level (for a danish movie)

i love it

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                Whatup people, do any of you know a website, where I can see a list of newest cinema releases
                or dvd releases ....

I wanna see a movie tonight , and I feel like watching 2010 - 2013 movies

- - - Updated - - -

and yeah @Kuzz I def recommend to watch The Hunt as well

its on another level (for a danish movie)

i love it
                Yeah about to put it on now.

- - - Updated - - -
                [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] I'm half way through it man, 55 mins left.... FUCK! I wanna kick that little girl in the head, what a cunt.

I feel like this is the kinda film 'The Woodsman' is going to be like. I haven't watched that yet but I've heard what it's about.

- - - Updated - - -

Mental. Truly amazing film. Great acting, great plot, great message. Just sitting here shaking my head. Really makes you think.

Comment

Yeah about to put it on now.

- - - Updated - - -
                  @ProBitaz. I'm half way through it man, 55 mins left.... FUCK! I wanna kick that little girl in the head, what a cunt.

I feel like this is the kinda film 'The Woodsman' is going to be like. I haven't watched that yet but I've heard what it's about.

- - - Updated - - -

Mental. Truly amazing film. Great acting, great plot, great message. Just sitting here shaking my head. Really makes you think.
                  Yeah man it hits hard. I love it, although it very depressing and you have the urge to kick multiple people throughout lol. For real though.

And yeah I've actually seen the Woodsman a few weeks ago. No where near The Hunt, but it was a good flick. But what's fucked up is, as I was watching it, it ended so suddenly... I was like "I got at least half an hour left" and then it just ended lol. But it was good.

Comment

Yeah man it hits hard. I love it, although it very depressing and you have the urge to kick multiple people throughout lol. For real though.

And yeah I've actually seen the Woodsman a few weeks ago. No where near The Hunt, but it was a good flick. But what's fucked up is, as I was watching it, it ended so suddenly... I was like "I got at least half an hour left" and then it just ended lol. But it was good.
                    Oh god it was just mental, still thinking about it now.

I'll prob get round to The Woodsman eventually.

Comment

• [MENTION=35175]WeezYIsCraaazY[/MENTION] can you name me a couple of movies with beautiful cinematography?

Comment

@WeezYIsCraaazY can you name me a couple of movies with beautiful cinematography?
                        Kubrick's Barry Lyndon
                        Mallick's Days of Heaven
                        Anderon's There Will be Blood
                        Polanski's Chinatown
                        Bertolucci's The Conformist
                        Tarkovsky's The Mirror
                        Kar-Wai's In the Mood for Love
                        Anderson's The Master
                        Fellini's Nights of Cabiria

Some of those films are quite boring (Barry Lyndon, The Mirror).

The most entertaining ones of that bunch are Chinatown and The Master, although I think you've seen them.

The most beautiful to look at are In the Mood for Love and The Conformist.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• LEAK FROM FAST AND FURIOUS 7 !

Comment

Working...
                          X