This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post

But yeah there's some scary shit in this. Also really love the scene when he's walking in 'the further' and see the lost souls of dead people, just appearing completely like wax-dolls but still blink and shit. That's damn disturbing.

I hope Part 2 is good.
    Look it up, that's what it's called in the movie

When you watching part 2 ?

In my opinion I didn't enjoy it as much as the first

You might be different though.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Look it up, that's what it's called in the movie

When you watching part 2 ?

In my opinion I didn't enjoy it as much as the first

You might be different though.
      You right with the lip-stick-part, it's called "Lipstick-Face Demon" on IMDb lmao! That's epic, I love the self-awareness of that haha.

Ehm, I'ma watch it as soon as a good copy hits the web (which shouldn't be more than half a month away). I see people saying it lives up to the hype, and some that says it doesn't, so let's see how it turns out.

Comment

• Finally watched The Terminal tonight! Great movie.

Comment

• new spiderman 2 poster, rhino, electro, and green goblin

hope this doesnt turn out like raimi's spiderman 3 .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

new spiderman 2 poster, rhino, electro, and green goblin

hope this doesnt turn out like raimi's spiderman 3 .....
            Lets hope not. I've never cringed so much in the cinema, I actually sunk in my seat when he done the night fever dance down the street. And it was possibly one of the biggest films I had ever been excited for in my entire life, considering my age and obsession with Spider-Man movies. It was the biggest movie disappointment of all time for me to be honest.

Looking forward to getting that trailer in a couple of days when it premiers.

Last edited by Kuzz; 12-03-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Lets hope not. I've never cringed so much in the cinema, I actually sunk in my seat when he done the night fever dance down the street. And it was possibly one of the biggest films I had ever been excited for in my entire life, considering my age and obsession with Spider-Man movies. It was the biggest movie disappointment of all time for me to be honest.

Looking forward to getting that trailer in a couple of days when it premiers.

i feel your pain lol, spiderman 3 was definitely one of the biggest movie dissapointments for me (along with 1998 godzilla), im just like you too i loved spiderman as a kid still do, and ya the emo take on the movie was not needed at all, half the movie was not needed....casting topher grace as venom was a horrible choice, and only having him in the movie for 20 minutes was terrible too (considering for me he is my favorite villain), the movie overall was just poorly done

and apparently i heard we are getting 3 separate trailers for the movie, each with the different villain as the focus of the trailer, not sure how true that is though

Comment

i feel your pain lol, spiderman 3 was definitely one of the biggest movie dissapointments for me (along with 1998 godzilla), im just like you too i loved spiderman as a kid still do, and ya the emo take on the movie was not needed at all, half the movie was not needed....casting topher grace as venom was a horrible choice, and only having him in the movie for 20 minutes was terrible too (considering for me he is my favorite villain), the movie overall was just poorly done

and apparently i heard we are getting 3 separate trailers for the movie, each with the different villain as the focus of the trailer, not sure how true that is though
                Hmm I guess we will see! Either way they did great with the remake of the first one so I hope they keep that standard for the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Hmm I guess we will see! Either way they did great with the remake of the first one so I hope they keep that standard for the second.
                  ya exactly, they got the origin story out of the way, now they have more freedom to do their own thing

apparently for spiderman 3 they want to do the sinister 6, would be pretty sweet if they can pull it off

Comment

ya exactly, they got the origin story out of the way, now they have more freedom to do their own thing

apparently for spiderman 3 they want to do the sinister 6, would be pretty sweet if they can pull it off
                    Extremely!!!!! Excited for this movie trailer now!

Comment

• c'mooooon this movie gonna be dope as fuck!

I always love movies were it has to do with making illegal money...and leonardo dicaprio and jonah hill on it? FUCK.. shit gonna be too epic

can't wait tbh
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post

c'mooooon this movie gonna be dope as fuck!

I always love movies were it has to do with making illegal money...and leonardo dicaprio and jonah hill on it? FUCK.. shit gonna be too epic

can't wait tbh
                        looks wack and ya late, I remember watching lots of trailers for this movie on LWHQ months ago lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          looks wack and ya late, I remember watching lots of trailers for this movie on LWHQ months ago lol.
                          lol yeah I'm late....but whack doe? in my eyes shit looks dope lol
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X